Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Next week event? And other weeks to come

Can we actually get an event schedul its friday and we dont even know what is up next... don't say you do not know what will be the events it is not like it takes a week to decide what events to do. And im about sure you also know when you will actually be releasing the update. A little bit of info would not hurt anybody

Re: Next week event? And other weeks to come

They skipped a week...uhh....umm...wat?

Will they skip next week? Probs

Did they suddenly get the lazies when they had to do dino event and gnna cancel their week long event plans? Highly likely.
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage

Did they suddenly get the lazies when they had to do dino event and gnna cancel their week long event plans? Highly likely.
The screenshot competition was the event for this week - and yes I know that it doesn't fit with what the endgame playerbase considers to be an "event", but Difi's status update post does specifically mention "regular week-long events both in the game and within the Community" (full post). If VR is going to continue with an alternating event structure, we might see an in-game event next week.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

The screenshot competition was the event for this week - and yes I know that it doesn't fit with what the endgame playerbase considers to be an "event", but Difi's status update post does specifically mention "regular week-long events both in the game and within the Community" (full post). If VR is going to continue with an alternating event structure, we might see an in-game event next week.
oof
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage