Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

How Much would you pay?

Hello gonna make this fast. Im a level 175 warrior. Just started leveling again since i became a full time merchant. Been here since 2014. Set myself up for life with items and fash to selk. So now im working on my character. I started with finding good lux rings ammy etc.
And today someone wanted to sell me a Spectral Ring of Hunter.... i never seen one being sold to me before. I offered to buy 100 frost chests plus two 1 mill ammys. I could add on a couple 95% Grovehawks or elder skimmers... what is the max you would pay. Its perfect for my warrior and i love it.....help please. What should i not pay. Dont want to get screwed been to long since i sold and bought lux

Re: How Much would you pay?

Hello gonna make this fast. Im a level 175 warrior. Just started leveling again since i became a full time merchant. Been here since 2014. Set myself up for life with items and fash to selk. So now im working on my character. I started with finding good lux rings ammy etc.
And today someone wanted to sell me a Spectral Ring of Hunter.... i never seen one being sold to me before. I offered to buy 100 frost chests plus two 1 mill ammys. I could add on a couple 95% Grovehawks or elder skimmers... what is the max you would pay. Its perfect for my warrior and i love it.....help please. What should i not pay. Dont want to get screwed been to long since i sold and bought lux
This is a horrid deal for you, depends on server for a good value but on fingal they go 1.5-2m max

Thanks I knew this was the worse of the two. I would rather have reaper ring for sure. Huntsman ring doesnt help much I don't and will never. Need a speed boost for running. Lmao. Now attack speed sure. It's ok. It's a cool ring no matter what. If j was a tank warrior build the 15% defense increase would help.

And I spent less than they asked. But still alot. Paid in chests. And another thing is I play in Herne. Dont know what yku know about Herne but the Market here in AH fluctuates whenever It wants. Ppl who do crazy prices for certain things are to blame. And actually the ppl who spend that much gold on the items are tk blame as well. All that does is set a medium. And a point for them to continue selling overpriced. Then ppl forget and think its the actual process over the years.

I have a secret class I teach for merching and marketing in herne. I'm going to try and fix the economy and the lame bugs ruining it.

Thanks I knew this was the worse of the two. I would rather have reaper ring for sure. Huntsman ring doesnt help much I don't and will never. Need a speed boost for running. Lmao. Now attack speed sure. It's ok. It's a cool ring no matter what. If j was a tank warrior build the 15% defense increase would help.

And I spent less than they asked. But still alot. Paid in chests. And another thing is I play in Herne. Dont know what yku know about Herne but the Market here in AH fluctuates whenever It wants. Ppl who do crazy prices for certain things are to blame. And actually the ppl who spend that much gold on the items are tk blame as well. All that does is set a medium. And a point for them to continue selling overpriced. Then ppl forget and think its the actual process over the years.

I have a secret class I teach for merching and marketing in herne. I'm going to try and fix the economy and the lame bugs ruining it.
Np