Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Address the Dino grief

You are fixing the glitches players were using to kill this boss, now do something about the griefs please.

The area needs some sort of a lock to or prevent low levels from ruining the raid. It’s true you are issuing bans to those offenders but why not save us and your appeal team the time and resources and just close the area off?

Dino is pretty griefable no matter the strategy you use. There is always a way to mess things up, but the griefer will be heavily discouraged if they can’t use throwaway toons.

Re: Address the Dino grief

You are fixing the glitches players were using to kill this boss, now do something about the griefs please.

The area needs some sort of a lock to or prevent low levels from ruining the raid. It’s true you are issuing bans to those offenders but why not save us and your appeal team the time and resources and just close the area off?

Dino is pretty griefable no matter the strategy you use. There is always a way to mess things up, but the griefer will be heavily discouraged if they can’t use throwaway toons.
Dis is true, we got some dumb noobs trying to watch us who can't process the fact their presence is messing the raid up. Then they get argumentative and stubborn etc.
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage

Dis is true, we got some dumb noobs trying to watch us who can't process the fact their presence is messing the raid up. Then they get argumentative and stubborn etc.
someone just sitting there watching doesnt affect your raid. I had the old dom clan on arawn threaten to mass report me because i was up against the wall watching their raid (they glitched it anyway so there was mass tp anyway even without me lol) It is entirely agro based. If they have 0 agro then they have absolutely zero impact on the raid. If they get attacked by an add or hit an add or hit dino or heal someone involved in the raid then that negatively affects the raid.

I really wish that more people understood how the raid worked :roll:
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

someone just sitting there watching doesnt affect your raid. I had the old dom clan on arawn threaten to mass report me because i was up against the wall watching their raid (they glitched it anyway so there was mass tp anyway even without me lol) It is entirely agro based. If they have 0 agro then they have absolutely zero impact on the raid. If they get attacked by an add or hit an add or hit dino or heal someone involved in the raid then that negatively affects the raid.

I really wish that more people understood how the raid worked :roll:
Bruh who said they were just standing there lolol they was trying to "help" too
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage