Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Plat....

Instead of gambling plat in order to get fashion tokens can you not please customise and offer
- mount tokens only? 1000 plat for 36 mount tokens for example
-pet tokens
-lux pet drops
-mounts (say 100% staff for 1200 tokens etc).

We dont want to gamble, we just want specific drops.....

Re: Plat....

People open the chests because they like gambling; the developers wont get rid of it.

I've suggested this before but making individual chests for each item/equipment could maintain the gambling incentive while providing a chest that targets towards what you want.
For example, they could add a pet chest where it solely contains pet tokens, the rarer eggs, and the jackpot stuff (platinum, gold)

Instead of gambling plat in order to get fashion tokens can you not please customise and offer
- mount tokens only? 1000 plat for 36 mount tokens for example
-pet tokens
-lux pet drops
-mounts (say 100% staff for 1200 tokens etc).

We dont want to gamble, we just want specific drops.....
Thats how ch will die even more then it already is dead. So no, stupid idea for ch

Keep on gambling then, i aint wasting gold
Aka money to gamble.
Youre triggered lol
No, im actually rolling my eyes, this playerbase has alot of tryhards like u. Let people have fun, almost no games these days use mystery chests, they.all use battle passes, dlc packs etc.
In fact, many games do this nowadays, mainly mobiles, but this is a trend that caught on the PC too, it doesn't mean it’s good, it sucks
"Everything that is priced is cheap, only what money doesn't buy is really expensive, and whoever doesn't get it, will always be a miserable"

No, im actually rolling my eyes, this playerbase has alot of tryhards like u. Let people have fun, almost no games these days use mystery chests, they.all use battle passes, dlc packs etc.
In fact, many games do this nowadays, mainly mobiles, but this is a trend that caught on the PC too, it doesn't mean it’s good, it sucks
I rather buy a battle pass where i get stuff i actually want then useless ass mystery gambling spectral
Then don't buy but doesn't mean something most of the player base loves doing should be ruined cuz you're boring ;-;

I rather buy a battle pass where i get stuff i actually want then useless ass mystery gambling spectral
Then don't buy but doesn't mean something most of the player base loves doing should be ruined cuz you're boring ;-;
Cuz ur addicted to gambling nerd.
Stfu pls.lmao
Cuz I can afford to gamble nerd, get a life, get a job, find actual friends, thanks. :)