Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: July update delayed

Understandable that Vr prioritising warhammer over this game with limited development resources. Better bet on a new game to generate more income than rely on an old game which has been around for almost 10 years. So ch players need to moderate our expectations of new contents. Don’t expect too much to avoid disappointment.
Sad thing is. Vr is NOT the only ones developing warhammer. There’s a whole nother company developing it aswel
I wasn’t aware of this. What other company?

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Re: July update delayed

Understandable that Vr prioritising warhammer over this game with limited development resources. Better bet on a new game to generate more income than rely on an old game which has been around for almost 10 years. So ch players need to moderate our expectations of new contents. Don’t expect too much to avoid disappointment.
Sad thing is. Vr is NOT the only ones developing warhammer. There’s a whole nother company developing it aswel
You aren't talking about Games Workshop, are you? Because GW isn't "developing" Warhammer: Odyssey in any way (as far as I am aware at least).

GW owns the rights to any and all Warhammer content, and VR is licensing the Warhammer brand from GW in order to create a game in that universe, Warhammer: Odyssey. Otherwise VR wouldn't be able to make a Warhammer game without the permission of GW.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!