Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Support@OneThumbMobile.com

Greetings fellow Heroes

I am Jabbuk, Mage of the Morrigan Server and Clan Morrigan (Not very creative, but I have a lot of spells on my mind)

Immediately following the server reset for Food of the Gods I was unable to update my CH app through the app store- common enough issue so no panic. Read the suggestions on the board and deleted the app and reinstalled. This was clearly a mistake.

I had registered my email upon character creation, let me start by pointing that out. However when I attempted to log in my password was not recognized. I attempted a password reset and received no email. Although I had saved my login and password in 'notes' just in case this happened (more about that shortly), the game refused to accept what I knew to be the correct information. Undeterred I emailed support@onethumbmobile. It has now been 3 days and no response. Nothing at all. I am an understanding person, but I have limits.

I should point out, the reason I was careful to save my login/password very carefully was due to leaving the game for a time and upon my return being unable to log in with what I was quite sure was the correct information. My account was locked due to incorrect password attempts and support never responded to my emails.

This is now the second time with a 100+ level character I have invested time and money creating that I am left facing the possibility I will never have access to my efforts. This is plainly unacceptable.

I caution anyone reading this to seriously rethink the decision to play Celtic Heroes. It is obvious, to me at least, OneThumbMobile has no interest in retaining it's clients.

Re: Support@OneThumbMobile.com

Greetings fellow Heroes

I am Jabbuk, Mage of the Morrigan Server and Clan Morrigan (Not very creative, but I have a lot of spells on my mind)

Immediately following the server reset for Food of the Gods I was unable to update my CH app through the app store- common enough issue so no panic. Read the suggestions on the board and deleted the app and reinstalled. This was clearly a mistake.

I had registered my email upon character creation, let me start by pointing that out. However when I attempted to log in my password was not recognized. I attempted a password reset and received no email. Although I had saved my login and password in 'notes' just in case this happened (more about that shortly), the game refused to accept what I knew to be the correct information. Undeterred I emailed support@onethumbmobile. It has now been 3 days and no response. Nothing at all. I am an understanding person, but I have limits.

I should point out, the reason I was careful to save my login/password very carefully was due to leaving the game for a time and upon my return being unable to log in with what I was quite sure was the correct information. My account was locked due to incorrect password attempts and support never responded to my emails.

This is now the second time with a 100+ level character I have invested time and money creating that I am left facing the possibility I will never have access to my efforts. This is plainly unacceptable.

I caution anyone reading this to seriously rethink the decision to play Celtic Heroes. It is obvious, to me at least, OneThumbMobile has no interest in retaining it's clients.
Hi Jabbuk,

The Support Team aim to reply to all emails within 7 - 14 days. Due to their large workload (especially so during a new release) there can be delays.

Most likely you have a conflicted account, were you previously signing in with a ^ios or ^android tag?

Please provide me with your character name and world so I can further assist.

Thanks