Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Hours ingame

You can send in a support ticket and they will respond with your hours played and account creation date.
Celtic Heroes Support will not provide you with your account creation date as this is a method of verification to help us identify account ownerships.

You can send in a support ticket and they will respond with your hours played and account creation date.
Celtic Heroes Support will not provide you with your account creation date as this is a method of verification to help us identify account ownerships.
Did this change with VR handling support over the old OTM team as I asked like 2 years ago and they gave me my hours + the creation date, also I asked the current support and got nothing back which was probably like 1-2 weeks ago atleast but I’m guessing that’s down to slow replies
Dynamit1 - 215 Druid
Dynasaur - 205 Mage
Dynamit3 - 223 Rogue
Dynamit4 - 220 Warrior
Dynamit5 - 217 Ranger

Did this change with VR handling support over the old OTM team as I asked like 2 years ago and they gave me my hours + the creation date, also I asked the current support and got nothing back which was probably like 1-2 weeks ago atleast but I’m guessing that’s down to slow replies
Yes, it was changed. If we did give players their account creation date, then it would no longer be a method of verification thus reducing the ability for players to recover their account slightly.

We're experiencing delays in normal response times due to increased ticket volume.

Yes, it was changed. If we did give players their account creation date, then it would no longer be a method of verification thus reducing the ability for players to recover their account slightly.

We're experiencing delays in normal response times due to increased ticket volume.

But we got bad memories :v How you expect someone in 2011 to know their creation date
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage

But we got bad memories :v How you expect someone in 2011 to know their creation date
I'd guess that they don't need the exact date - even just saying that you think it was December 2011 might be enough to partially (not completely) verify it.
If someone was trying to prove they were the owner, and said the account was made last year, when it was actually made in 2013, that would be mildly suspicious (to me at least), and might mean that they should provide a few more details.

I also doubt this would be the only method of account verification - even if you have the exact date, that doesn't necessarily mean you are the correct owner.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

I'd guess that they don't need the exact date - even just saying that you think it was December 2011 might be enough to partially (not completely) verify it.
If someone was trying to prove they were the owner, and said the account was made last year, when it was actually made in 2013, that would be mildly suspicious (to me at least), and might mean that they should provide a few more details.

I also doubt this would be the only method of account verification - even if you have the exact date, that doesn't necessarily mean you are the correct owner.
I never got a straight answer for my main account when I asked before when they did provide the information because they said they didn't know so I guess they wouldn't be able to verify it either since apparently mine was so old that it was when they weren't tracking account creation dates ._.
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage