Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Account Conflict PW

I signed into my old account and i got this notice from the game anyone know what it means? i havent used this account in like 7 years lol.

Account Conflict PW

Account name is conflicted, change required.

Re: Account Conflict PW

I assume because android/iOS used to be separate, when they merged the servers all into one people had conflict, so whether you’re on android or iOS I’m pretty sure that someone on the opposite platform had the same account name as you, just a guess n could be wrong but I’m unsure as to what else it could be
Dynamit1 - 215 Druid
Dynasaur - 205 Mage
Dynamit3 - 223 Rogue
Dynamit4 - 220 Warrior
Dynamit5 - 217 Ranger

Re: Account Conflict PW

Account Conflicts are the result of a player having an account with the same username on both the Android and iOS servers. When Celtic Heroes became cross-platform, this resulted in a minor issue for a small number of players.

Please send an email to Support@OneThumbMobile.com with the username you are attempting to log into and they will resolve your account conflict for you. Your password will have remained unchanged, so if you still remember your login details you will be able to resume the game normally, otherwise the Support Team can assist you with a password reset.

Difi