Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Cant log game

Has anyone heard anything about this being looked into? I know the designers said they got it fixed in their post earlier in the week but reply is disabled so we can't let them know it is not resolved. Been locked out of crom for over a week.

Has anyone heard anything about this being looked into? I know the designers said they got it fixed in their post earlier in the week but reply is disabled so we can't let them know it is not resolved. Been locked out of crom for over a week.
Hello, please email support@onethumbmobile.com for assistance with your issue. This appears unrelated to other login issues since as those were temporary and we've had no other reports of players being unable to connect to Crom for days like you have.

You should also try using a different device or resetting your network to see if this resolves your issue.

Hello, please email support@onethumbmobile.com for assistance with your issue. This appears unrelated to other login issues since as those were temporary and we've had no other reports of players being unable to connect to Crom for days like you have.

You should also try using a different device or resetting your network to see if this resolves your issue.
Dude.....ur getting no reports regarding logins cuz ur "playerbase" got fed up of being ignored regarding tht sitiuation and every single other matter regarding game.
Basel 225 DG mage
Ascension
Danu

I'm able to log in again now!!
Great! Can you tell me what steps you took to resolve it so I can inform the team for future reference?

Trying to get back into the game, and when I put what I thought my user/password was (It's been a couple of years, so I could definitely be wrong on them), the page told me "Account Conflict PW, Account name is conflicted, change required". My character was ElBeardo107 a lvl 209 ranger on Crom. First post on this entire forum so if I put it in the wrong spot sorry about that. I sent a support ticket a day ago, but just trying to cover all of my bases because an old friend messaged me asking if I'm open to come back for a while

Difinitus - I created a new account and logged into it...created a new character and then logged out. Then I'm logged back into my original account and it opened. I don't know if it really worked or my timing was impeccable lol. But that is all I did and I'm back on track.