Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Celtic Heroes Battle Royale!

:0 But what if it not coming out is an april fools prank? :3
-THEONLYDICE, Chieftan of Cult, One and ONLY Cultmaster of Arawn, level 70 druid that sits in the castle all day,

"De wae is to merch until your stomach wanna perch and then you forgot that you're still level 5 with a bunch of lvl 190 lux...."

Still hasn't come out yet :( Maybe cause nothing people say on april 1st actually is true...I think its because the beta testers found a new bug. (I also think corrupted gardens is a disguise for the new Celtic heroes battle royale update) Still hyped for it to come out!!!
I'm afraid I must be the bearer of the bad news:

How did we not see this .-.

Still hasn't come out yet :( Maybe cause nothing people say on april 1st actually is true...I think its because the beta testers found a new bug. (I also think corrupted gardens is a disguise for the new Celtic heroes battle royale update) Still hyped for it to come out!!!

A secret update...
Only those few selected can experience this like closed beta... :lol:
toon: BlinkDagger (full meteoric set)
class: rogue ( lvl. 193 )
server: Donn

Just waiting for server transfer update...

I saw it :lol:

I still haven't come out yet. Maybe cause nothing people to say on April 1st actually is true. I think it because the beta testers found a new bug. (I also think corrupted gardens is a disguise for the new Celtic heroes battle royale update.
I'm curious. Did u read through every post before u got to this one? About 2 years of posts is a lot of reading and page turning

Who's hyped!? I know for sure I am. No longer will I play pubg or fortnite, no....I will play a battle royale game in my favorite game, Celtic Heroes!!! Sad to see that the Battle Royale option wasn't added yet, but I'm ready for it when it comes. I have been camping the start screen for 48+ hours now! So yeah, anyone wanna join me and fight in Celtic Heroes Battle Royale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pls dont make this game a cancer
go away battle royale, this worse than corona