Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

When will the dhio glitch be fixed?

For those that don’t know, dhio can be glitched where it doesn’t attack for the whole raid and only spawns one orb making the boss very easy to kill with no skill involved. I’d like VR to fix this ASAP so it makes my server go back to killing with the recommended 27 instead of exploiting the games flaws.

Re: When will the dhio glitch be fixed?

For those that don’t know, dhio can be glitched where it doesn’t attack for the whole raid and only spawns one orb making the boss very easy to kill with no skill involved. I’d like VR to fix this ASAP so it makes my server go back to killing with the recommended 27 instead of exploiting the games flaws.
+1 hope they fix make the kill challenging likes it was intended to be.

How

Honestly vr won’t fix these issues because it’s a lot easier for them to either say meh, whatever, or just threaten to ban people for doing it. The best way to get something patched is to actually expose it and have everyone do it. Because at that point he doesn’t really have a choice other than to fix it. But it iiis what it iiis.

What server

Hello,

We are aware of this issue with Dhiothu and our team is actively seeking the best resolution for a future patch.

I am going to lock this thread now because we don't allow the discussion of exploits or sharing the details of how to reproduce it on the forums.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!