Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Outrageous behavior

I was dicing with someone else as the host. I won the dice. Then a lvl 1 fake of MY NAME trades the host to claim the gold that I should have gotten. The dice host then says she won't pay me and proceeds to take HER LOSS on me, even though the host knew perfectly well that she traded the wrong person when handing out the rewards?!?

Is it my fault that the dice host didn't check the level of the person being traded? Should the host have paid up to me after it was confirmed she traded a fake lvl 1 of me?

I would argue that both the host and the fake alt are scammers. I would like to hear thoughts on this and I hope this post gains attention by Virtual Realms.

EDIT: This dice host is a reputable player and I was kicked out of the clan for calling her out.

Re: Outrageous behavior

In this case, I would agree with you. It is also possible that the situation in which wolvekiller stated. May I ask which server is this?

Not your fault the host made a mistake. It should be theit loss and not yours.
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

Dice at your own risk. All trades are final. Once you handed the host your bet according to the games rules they are allowed to keep that gold. So if they trade the gold you gave them to someone else it’s not your gold anymore and wasn’t as soon as you traded it to them. Yeah sure there are honest dice hosts out there but don’t complain about losing the money you traded away.
IGN-Whiteyes 231Ranger, g0lden 220 Warrior, The Doctor 213 Druid
Clan- Novalis
World-Mabon