Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Clueless VR

Just thought I'd mention that despite you guys being unaware of it, there are many many people who play CH who are not in monopoly clans. While I'm sure doing lame-ass bounties til their heads explode will be super fun for some, it would be nice if occasionally you'd either create an event they can participate in, or at least increase spawn times on dl and edl bosses so they have more to do while the monopoly players have fun with the events.

Re: Clueless VR

O hey good point. All these events are anti-nubs. Gotta keep the playerbase happy. ALL the player base. I am always in a situation where I am in a clan that kills endgame so this is a new perspective.
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage

Not just that, but they completely ignore the weekends for some insane reason. There’s still plenty of people working during the week and clannies who only have weekends to play get shafted completely.

The events could be Monday - Monday rather than Monday - Friday. It would cut back on the number of resets required too.

... and don’t forget some of us will be waking up between 5am and 7am consistently for 8 days if we want to catch HALF of the spawns. 12h respawn sucks.

Just thought I'd mention that despite you guys being unaware of it, there are many many people who play CH who are not in monopoly clans. While I'm sure doing lame-ass bounties til their heads explode will be super fun for some, it would be nice if occasionally you'd either create an event they can participate in, or at least increase spawn times on dl and edl bosses so they have more to do while the monopoly players have fun with the events.
yep, good point
Send me your Questions!

Definitely

Y'all know there's a bounty event coming up, besides that I think y'all have a fair point.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING A HERO AND A COWARD IS NOT WHETHER YOU ARE SCARED IT'S WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOU DO WHEN YOU ARE SCARED

I agree with this -- there are several ways to do mini events not just for the dominant-clan players. For example:

- Fishing spots spawn twice as fast // 2x fishing xp
- Cooking speed increased
- Sub-200 legacy boss bonanza
- Armor quest boss bonanza (Warden, Frozen, DL, EDL)
- Elixirs last 30 mins
- 2x gold from kills
- Ring boss bonanza
- Run speed increase // attack speed increase (can do this by implementing an area-wide effect)
- Balanced PVP

To be fair, CH does not have much opportunity for fun beyond level, kill raid bosses, fish, and cook. For future development it would be great to add cross-server minigames.

Also, events should definitely be on weekends too.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Not just that, but they completely ignore the weekends for some insane reason. There’s still plenty of people working during the week and clannies who only have weekends to play get shafted completely.

The events could be Monday - Monday rather than Monday - Friday. It would cut back on the number of resets required too.

... and don’t forget some of us will be waking up between 5am and 7am consistently for 8 days if we want to catch HALF of the spawns. 12h respawn sucks.
The reasoning is probably if something goes wrong they wanna be in office to solve it
Oderint Dum Metuant.

The reasoning is probably if something goes wrong they wanna be in office to solve it
If an event ran Monday -Sunday, it is unlikely that problems would occur at the end.

Just bring back actual season events and bosses (not just new chests and rehashed fash like you do now). Make the game fun again.
Give the other 75% of your player base a way to participate in events. Actual unique content...not just changing a value in a table to increase some spawns or bounties.