Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Any repeatable quest after level 140?

Hey! I have finally reached level 140 (after more than 3 years of playing this game lol).
TIll now I have been doing the repeatable quests along the otherworld questline.
However i have come to a point where none of the repeatable quests are also worth it.
So i was wondering whether there are more repeatable quests because the questline seems to end at dunskeig sewers.

If so then i think I have to finally start lixing from here on. I was also wondering whether there are other ways to get super knowlege elixirs (other than buying with plat ofcourse) like a quest that rewards super knowlege elixir. Otherwise I have to buy it from other players/auction but grinding gold in addition to levelling will be a pain.

Re: Any repeatable quest after level 140?

The problem with bounty tokens is that even if i grind all the hunters remains (which in itself takes a while), i can still only get 6 tokens max per day. So it ends up taking two days to get one super knowlege elixir . So instead of spending all that time getting hunters remains i might as well spend an hour levelling normally. On top of that one lix every 2 days is too inefficient, it will take forever to level like that lol.

The problem with bounty tokens is that even if i grind all the hunters remains (which in itself takes a while), i can still only get 6 tokens max per day. So it ends up taking two days to get one super knowlege elixir . So instead of spending all that time getting hunters remains i might as well spend an hour levelling normally. On top of that one lix every 2 days is too inefficient, it will take forever to level like that lol.
yes, corrupted gardens one. 190 ish
Send me your Questions!

What do you mean by this?
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

the quest??...
Send me your Questions!

the quest??...
I was just curious how you connected a post about collecting hunters remains to get bounty tokens (which is done irregardless of player level), to the corrupted gardens :?

Leaving partial sentence responses isn't terribly informative ;)
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!