Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: idear for eragons CH Database

Ok great, maybe making a poll to see the communities opinion could work,, right?..
You can go ahead and make a poll in this subforum: https://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=257 if you want.

Like Difinitus said, it would take time and effort to make it happen, and there isn't really a need for it...it's relatively easy enough to pull it up in-game.
I think there used to be a way to pull it up in web browser, but idr where I saw that and have no idea wether it’s still a thing or even if it’s a TOS violation lol.
I think it used to be in the browser for a short while when the leaderboards first came out, then it was moved in-app. That was a long time ago though, and OTM probably disabled it anyways.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

You can go ahead and make a poll in this subforum: https://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=257 if you want.

Like Difinitus said, it would take time and effort to make it happen, and there isn't really a need for it...it's relatively easy enough to pull it up in-game.
I think there used to be a way to pull it up in web browser, but idr where I saw that and have no idea wether it’s still a thing or even if it’s a TOS violation lol.
I think it used to be in the browser for a short while when the leaderboards first came out, then it was moved in-app. That was a long time ago though, and OTM probably disabled it anyways.
ah, i didnt know that. Well does that mean it can be done again?
Send me your Questions!

It means there was a reason they had to remove it
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid

Lol i though Zskills was the gen of zodak.
Send me your Questions!

No he made me general because I beat him in a duel. Should be added to the database history books
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid

No he made me general because I beat him in a duel. Should be added to the database history books
ah ok, lol, he was saying to me the other day that he didnt know why hes not gen. rip
Send me your Questions!