Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Give us The RIGHT CONTENT.

First off I would like to appreciate the Ch team for taking time to release these events during this time of physical isolation ( I call it physical cos we still interact with friends through Ch), very thoughtful of them, and I'm quite enjoying the XP event, I can finally get 220 (216 atm) but what I don't get is how a double plat event helps to relieve the boredom, alot of people already lost their jobs due to this pandemic and are depending on government support, a double plat event without even any new event chest or new pets is only gonna irritate players, cos now's not the time to blow money on a game without purpose. Just think about it and give us something more time consuming not money consuming.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING A HERO AND A COWARD IS NOT WHETHER YOU ARE SCARED IT'S WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOU DO WHEN YOU ARE SCARED

Re: Give us The RIGHT CONTENT.

For many years double plat used to show up two times a year. Since OTM > VR change its more often through a year. They make more money during double plat that's for sure but they don't invest the money on CH. As a plat buyer I would want to see a "new" content, bug fixes, balance changes and a QOL update. I will start buying plat when they decide to work on CH again.

I mean this is also an ideal time to make profit but at least put some motivation in for players to buy plat, most of the games I play released new content first ( very enticing to be honest) then added optional in app purchase for players who liked to play premium.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING A HERO AND A COWARD IS NOT WHETHER YOU ARE SCARED IT'S WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOU DO WHEN YOU ARE SCARED

I mean this is also an ideal time to make profit but at least put some motivation in for players to buy plat, most of the games I play released new content first ( very enticing to be honest) then added optional in app purchase for players who liked to play premium.
Or add free plat events for only me.. hehe
Send me your Questions!

I agree that now is not the right time for most of us to be spending lots of money on a game amidst a pandemic.

However, we must understand that what is happening for us is the same thing that is happening for the team in Thailand. I don't know if they have second or third jobs, but for some this may be their only line of work. And while the Warhammer project is a lot of work for them to do, they may still need the funds coming in from CH to help pay employees.

That being said this is an opportunity for players who really want to get chests for cheap without having to wait till June, but is also to help VR and their members also being affected by this virus.

Proud Owner of a Blessed White Yule Crown

I agree that now is not the right time for most of us to be spending lots of money on a game amidst a pandemic.

However, we must understand that what is happening for us is the same thing that is happening for the team in Thailand. I don't know if they have second or third jobs, but for some this may be their only line of work. And while the Warhammer project is a lot of work for them to do, they may still need the funds coming in from CH to help pay employees.

That being said this is an opportunity for players who really want to get chests for cheap without having to wait till June, but is also to help VR and their members also being affected by this virus.
Have they got any confirmed cases? or are they just shutting as a precortion?
Send me your Questions!

I literally went back to an old game instead of ch for this reason. Still no new updates or actual content. Just more money grabbin techniques. Atleast in my old game theyre consistently adding updates and even extended/added to current update because of the virus because they care about their players.

I literally went back to an old game instead of ch for this reason. Still no new updates or actual content. Just more money grabbin techniques. Atleast in my old game theyre consistently adding updates and even extended/added to current update because of the virus because they care about their players.
bro, whats your old game? lol
Send me your Questions!

The problem with these events is that we've already seen and reviewed them, and the big problem with this game is its lack of new features, content and updates.

I started the game a little over a year ago, and I was very passionate about it (its universe) ; as time went on, I realized that we were going in circles... I e-mailed the support team to share ideas, suggestions, as many others must have done before me, thinking I would receive an answer as encouraging as the one I had sent, the months went by and not seeing any real will from VR, so I decided not to buy any more Plat.

Conclusion, when we make fun of players, they can do the same, but maybe if we are numerous, they will react ?

The problem with these events is that we've already seen and reviewed them, and the big problem with this game is its lack of new features, content and updates.

I started the game a little over a year ago, and I was very passionate about it (its universe) ; as time went on, I realized that we were going in circles... I e-mailed the support team to share ideas, suggestions, as many others must have done before me, thinking I would receive an answer as encouraging as the one I had sent, the months went by and not seeing any real will from VR, so I decided not to buy any more Plat.

Conclusion, when we make fun of players, they can do the same, but maybe if we are numerous, they will react ?
No, that has already been tried, just look around an you will see lots of different players posting about this.

good idear but not going to work
Send me your Questions!