Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Intro

Hello new to this game I'm level 10 warrior on rosemerta all tips gladly appreciated my in-game name is LandryDuLauzon
Hello, there! Welcome to the game and the forums! I hope you have a good time here. Feel free to post any questions you might have in the appropriate subforum. Plenty of experienced players here who would love to help you out! :)
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Hello new to this game I'm level 10 warrior on rosemerta all tips gladly appreciated my in-game name is LandryDuLauzon
Hello, there! Welcome to the game and the forums! I hope you have a good time here. Feel free to post any questions you might have in the appropriate subforum. Plenty of experienced players here who would love to help you out! :)
i spie a necro here ^ 1 month later.

in other news, welcome
Send me your Questions!

i spie a necro here ^ 1 month later.

in other news, welcome
You probably just necroed about a possible necropost lol. Our posts were from the 14th of March :)
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.