Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Dear developers, Epona needs help

it seems like you dont know anything about eponas system.... it a democratic system, based on rules, that are made by the eponian community, work against this rules might get you a ban (depends on rule) .... this has nothing to do with any dom-mentality.... but ofc some banned players might tell you different stories and the earth is a disk .....
So it’s a system made by a bunch of smaller clans who basically act as one big clan and make rules? Sounds just like any other server just replace dkp with rolling.. seems u don’t know much about other servers either except only what the banned players tell you...

Well also being rich makes u op on epona that too..

lol you at least should read .... the eponian community (!) made the rules, not a few small clans, not a big clan .... all eponians (!) have the right to vote on the rules they hv to follow ....
Excluding people who don't want to participate in the community, and those who have been banned from participating, correct?

I'm still not really seeing the difference between that and a dominant clan structure. A dom clan makes decisions for their clan, and the only people who don't participate are those who aren't in the clan - either because they don't want to be in the clan, or because they have been banned from the clan.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Imo the best solution to Eponas problems, the easiest to execute and one that has the smallest impact on the rest of the game while maintaining Eponas strong source of revenue for VR, is to split the server in 2. I’ve seen games do this in the past. Let the player choose which of the two they want to convert over to or do an RNG style thing and then transfer the character and all of their belongings over. Both servers can keep the same systems and rules in place.
Yes it’ll be sad to see half the community go, but with 3rd party apps, these forums, and the inclusion of global zones, that should be minimized.
220 Druid SupremeDruid

Imo the best solution to Eponas problems, the easiest to execute and one that has the smallest impact on the rest of the game while maintaining Eponas strong source of revenue for VR, is to split the server in 2. I’ve seen games do this in the past. Let the player choose which of the two they want to convert over to or do an RNG style thing and then transfer the character and all of their belongings over. Both servers can keep the same systems and rules in place.
Yes it’ll be sad to see half the community go, but with 3rd party apps, these forums, and the inclusion of global zones, that should be minimized.
+1

Mage ftw

So it’s a system made by a bunch of smaller clans who basically act as one big clan and make rules? Sounds just like any other server just replace dkp with rolling.. seems u don’t know much about other servers either except only what the banned players tell you...

Well also being rich makes u op on epona that too..

lol you at least should read .... the eponian community (!) made the rules, not a few small clans, not a big clan .... all eponians (!) have the right to vote on the rules they hv to follow ....
Excluding people who don't want to participate in the community, and those who have been banned from participating, correct?

I'm still not really seeing the difference between that and a dominant clan structure. A dom clan makes decisions for their clan, and the only people who don't participate are those who aren't in the clan - either because they don't want to be in the clan, or because they have been banned from the clan.

Lets use sample to explain this.
Arawn and Epona
At the moment arawn got 2495 in population, the dom clan its Resurgence with 319 toons, which means 2176 are all excluded.

Epona got 4668 total population , our ban list is 60 people in total.

So arawn excluded 87.2% of total population to enjoy joining boss fights raids.
Epona excluded 1.28% of total population which almost doubles Arawn population.

Thats the difference.
World: Epona
Clan: Enigma
Gabee/war
Fpj/druid

World:ARAWN
Gabee/Rogue
BeastKing/Ranger
FPJ/Druid

Arawn and Epona
At the moment arawn got 2495 in population, the dom clan its Resurgence with 319 toons, which means 2176 are all excluded.

Thats the difference.
You know what you’re right! Everyone should transfer epona immediately these convoluted statistics can’t be skewed at all.. I mean no other variables could possibly come into play like active players, alts, banks, feeder clans etc etc.. yup you nailed it once again epona is the best... 87.2% “enjoy” boss raids.. they enjoy it so much we have a 11 page thread plus another that was locked with epona players whining and crying because the whole ch universe revolves around epona, and developers need to fix it now! u created your own mess now lie in it..

Everyone quick transfer to epona it’s paradise xD

Arawn and Epona

Thats the difference.
You know what you’re right! Everyone should transfer epona immediately these convoluted statistics can’t be skewed at all.. I mean no other variables could possibly come into play like alts, banks, feeder clans etc etc.. yup you nailed it once again epona is the best... 87.2% “enjoy” boss raids.. they enjoy it so much we have a 11 page thread plus another, that was locked with epona players whining and crying because the whole ch universe revolves around epona, and developers need to fix it now! u created your own mess now lie in it..

Chill, im just explaining the diff between epona banning 60 players and a dom clan scenario. Sorry i didnt know you have a Feeder clan, lets say Feeder clan is same size as main, assumng all alts and banks inside both clans, so its 74% outside the dom clan. Not saying its accurate , but the huge difference explains it.

Now because of the epona system in place, lots chose to play here new and transfers. More than the server can handle. Lag wise and drop wise.
Gabee/war
Fpj/druid

Gabee/Rogue
BeastKing/Ranger
FPJ/Druid

Arawn and Epona

Thats the difference.
You know what you’re right! Everyone should transfer epona immediately these convoluted statistics can’t be skewed at all.. I mean no other variables could possibly come into play like alts, banks, feeder clans etc etc.. yup you nailed it once again epona is the best... 87.2% “enjoy” boss raids.. they enjoy it so much we have a 11 page thread plus another, that was locked with epona players whining and crying because the whole ch universe revolves around epona, and developers need to fix it now! u created your own mess now lie in it..

Chill, im just explaining the diff between epona banning 60 players and a dom clan scenario. Sorry i didnt know you have a Feeder clan, lets say Feeder clan is same size as main, assumng all alts and banks inside both clans, so its 74% outside the dom clan. Not saying its accurate , but the huge difference explains it.

Now because of the epona system in place, lots chose to play here new and transfers. More than the server can handle. Lag wise and drop wise.
Imagine banning 60 people on a free server
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Imagine banning 60 people on a free server

In 9 years
Gabee/war
Fpj/druid

Gabee/Rogue
BeastKing/Ranger
FPJ/Druid