Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Anyone know....

Shame itemfinder got banned he could of answered this. He has a database
itemfinder doesn't even play the game, only runs a band doesn't know anything about the game or its mechanics, he never reached endgame, he begs for gold and got nothing valuable and no gear nor fash, and he don't know prices and his database is mostly empty
P.S : you can't make a database for items there is indefinitely many items in game plus they change over the years

itemfinder doesn't even play the game, only runs a band doesn't know anything about the game or its mechanics, he never reached endgame, he begs for gold and got nothing valuable and no gear nor fash, and he don't know prices and his database is mostly empty
P.S : you can't make a database for items there is indefinitely many items in game plus they change over the years
Off topic, but clarifying:
There is a database, that is rather good, maintained by Eragon. Yes, it contains items that never made it to live game and it's not perfect, but it's great for most needs. While there are a lot of items in the game, there is definitely a finite amount and he's done a good job of adding new stuff as it comes out.

Itemfinder's goal was to have a per-server price range for (all) items and have a unified band for markets across servers.
Beyond any alleged personal transgressions, the system was too ambitious in scope to maintain, and kinda doomed to peter out.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Off topic, but clarifying:
There is a database, that is rather good, maintained by Eragon. Yes, it contains items that never made it to live game and it's not perfect, but it's great for most needs. While there are a lot of items in the game, there is definitely a finite amount and he's done a good job of adding new stuff as it comes out.

Itemfinder's goal was to have a per-server price range for (all) items and have a unified band for markets across servers.
Beyond any alleged personal transgressions, the system was too ambitious in scope to maintain, and kinda doomed to peter out.
Sorry forgive me i failed to clarify, i didn't mean a database with pictures and stuff like eragon's one, i meant one with prices for each server which is impossible, because prices change over time, moet of the things nobody knows their worth, and nobody will go through writing thousands of prices for them to be changed the next year

There is no such thing as a set price, even in the present. I can easily buy all of the xp lix on my server for 4k each(which is the normal price), and sell them for 5k each. Or if I notice people are selling them for 4k each in 50 stacks(200k), I can list some for 5k each in smaller stacks and they will most likely sell(due to some people not being able to afford the better deal). This is why you cannot give an accurate price for any item(even nonconsumables), it is constantly changing OR changeable. If you want to learn how to be a merchant you would be far better off learning trends then learning "prices".
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

On lir stuff or fashion items like that people sell them for like 20k a piece if that helps but I guess it depends on your world... if you had the entire set it would probably sell higher for a piece depending on whether or not someone wanted it.