Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Is this bugged? Didn’t want to but in bug reports until had more feedback.

I tested and now its confirmed, fire or ice magic ability dont increase the chance to hit, i discovered too that this give more damage to spells that i thinked, my 700 fire magic ring for some reason is more efficient than my 120 focus ring
I have found fire magic seems to give higher hits than focus, when trying to get critical high hits I have used different foods, the focus foods of course are good but but I get higher fire crits with the new fire foods.

I am still missing a lot with this new brace even though I have raised my fire magic even higher. The fire magic does effect the skill strength but doesn’t make it hit anymore often.
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +

I tested and now its confirmed, fire or ice magic ability dont increase the chance to hit, i discovered too that this give more damage to spells that i thinked, my 700 fire magic ring for some reason is more efficient than my 120 focus ring
I have found fire magic seems to give higher hits than focus, when trying to get critical high hits I have used different foods, the focus foods of course are good but but I get higher fire crits with the new fire foods.

I am still missing a lot with this new brace even though I have raised my fire magic even higher. The fire magic does effect the skill strength but doesn’t make it hit anymore often.
today I got more precise information, my 400 fire magic ring has the same effect of my 80 focus ring, so 400fm = 80focus

Ya that would just be bad luck. Mathematically shouldn’t be anything affecting it really.
Also ya, ability doesn’t affect chance to land with the slight exception in crit hits (although it doesn’t really affect it by much).
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Ya that would just be bad luck. Mathematically shouldn’t be anything affecting it really.
Also ya, ability doesn’t affect chance to land with the slight exception in crit hits (although it doesn’t really affect it by much).
Ok thank you, could you confirm more about the advantages of fire magic over focus. So should I use say food that gives 100 fire magic or use a food that gives 100 focus.
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +

Ok thank you, could you confirm more about the advantages of fire magic over focus. So should I use say food that gives 100 fire magic or use a food that gives 100 focus.
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +

Hi I have been using this for the past couple of weeks, previously just using Aggy pierce ring to get my 50/45 pierce lure. Of course lure miss sometimes mostly at Prot grrrr, however since using this new brace my pierce is missing a lot almost 50% were as before maybe miss 3-5%.
I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem and if it can be a bug or purely just bad luck.

Thank you

https://imgur.com/a/FK7Quhn
Make sure the other mages who use the skill to look at their skill page and make sure its 50 and not 51, its an on going bug for a while, you can put few skills up 51 and it does not give any boost at all but for skills like lures, others with lure at 50 wont be able to over ride it.....its that or really really bad luck....most i ever had was 4 misses back to back but never 50% of the time O.o, prot must really love you.
Lugh - Pegasus

Raburto - 230 nab fire mage
Rab Rogue - 221 dodo rogue