Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Instagram Page

Hey all just thought I would let the public know that I've made a Celtic Instagram fan page, not expecting likes or followers but if you want more Celtic in your feed, come check me out @CELTIC_TAVERN I'll try and post Daily and I'm happy to post any pictures sent to me that are Celtic related, Happy hunting, E3
Characters
World: Danu
Clan: Ascension
E3: Rogue lvl 222+
Shadow9: Warrior lvl 185+

Instagram: @celtic_tavern (I do daily uploads, feel free to come say hi)

Re: Instagram Page

Also if anyone has a Celtic heroes page tell me so I can go follow
Characters
World: Danu
Clan: Ascension
E3: Rogue lvl 222+
Shadow9: Warrior lvl 185+

Instagram: @celtic_tavern (I do daily uploads, feel free to come say hi)

Your page is great, I’ve checked it. My instagram is about games also, not just about celtic. So, I understand your want to post pictures about it :) But I can’t understand why you are not trying to get more follower and like? It is greater to feel that more and more people get interested in your job. When I’ve started, I also didn’t care about popularity of my acc, but when you are trying to post every day and nobody cares it becomes a problem. That’s why I’ve started to use special services and I’m totally satisfied with it. I’ve got a lot of likes and this provides more follower to get involved in my job. Because of that I’ve became more satisfied about what I’m doing. If you decide to do the same, here is a verified service

autolikesmonster.com
Last edited by CArly on Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CArly wrote:My instagram is totally about heroes and all about this game.
if you're interested I'll tellyou more about it.

Just a friendly note, this topic is four years old, lol. Here at the forums we try to refrain from necroposting (bringing old and dead topics back to life) so that we can prevent any confusion if the topic’s contents aren’t relevant anymore. If you’d like to share the information you have about your page feel free posting a new topic about it! :D

Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.