Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Is sharing accs allowed ?

I love it when people account shared and then got their account scammed or everything stolen because 98.72222% of the time they are aware its not allowed and do it anyway. I laugh when they are scammed because you don’t need to share it, theres no benefits, only risks.
SLYYYYYYY
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Re: Is sharing accs allowed ?

I love it when people account shared and then got their account scammed or everything stolen because 98.72222% of the time they are aware its not allowed and do it anyway. I laugh when they are scammed because you don’t need to share it, theres no benefits, only risks.
Well some people make toons and then give people like generals access to it so it can basically be logged on around the clock for locking bosses. That or someone who quits gives their account to the chieftain which is then shared amongst the generals. Seen it many times. Epona has absolutely zero tolerance towards it, and even if you’re suspected of account sharing you’ll be server banned until proven innocent, although I’m certain some people still do it and get away with it.

It is funny when people get scammed in that way lol. Seen entire banks get scammed (someone shares their account and then the person decides to wipe the character’s inventory and bank clean) and you can’t really feel bad for them lol. In many cases the person who was scammed shared their account with multiple people so they could never tell who was the one who did it lmao. (Old timers on Belenus may remember Aphrodite and Leprechaun from way back in the day, shared their accounts and poof, all of their valuables disappeared).
Oh yah i had 0 tolerance for it on Arawn. Besides clan banks which literally every server had, i wouldn't care who it was. If it was a shared account and i got proof of if, id try and get it banned.
SLYYYYYYY
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
Herro
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn