Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Dear developers, Epona needs help

All ima say is that if there was only one server that used KP to distribute drops that server would be on the verge of crashing

It’s supply and demand, it’s not something magical .-.

Also considering some of your replies to my last suggestion I think I should host a “how to detect more than obvious sarcasm” seminar :P
That counter solution to ban those who talk about epona too much... I’m down :twisted:
Delete Epona for stealing so many Gwydion players ._. Let’s be honest though, if Epona and everyone on Epona was deleted VR would lose a majority of their revenue cause like at least 80% of the chest buyers are on Epona lmao. People buy chests there everyday it seems. Can never have enough gold on that server especially with overpriced pures.

And if there was only 1 or 2 dkp servers with the rest being free, I doubt that server would get popular to the extent of Epona lol. Dkp requires so much dedication and time that many people would rather stick to their free server where it’s more chill. I think for a majority of players, they say they prefer dkp simply because that’s the only system they’ve ever known and have never been exposed to a free server. Once you’re exposed to a free server you realize that it’s not all that bad and is actually both better and more fun. Yeah there are those select few players who tried Epona but thought dkp to be better, but those people are sooo far and few between, because trying to xfer into Epona is near impossible without doing a ridiculous xfer ratio. Only thing that sucks is rolling against 50+ players, cause winning a drop from an all roll boss/item seems like it’s near impossible, and even on class roll bosses... best drop I’ve ever won on a raid was a low tier ice necro ring lol (mage is a popular class on Epona). It’s not about supply and demand really, it’s just that free servers work much better with this game than dominant ones, and that’s a proven fact (just going off of the examples we have now).
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

The ONLY solution is find the most empty server with very not much people and make this a Epona copy and make a lot of propaganda to make ppl go there, like colonize a new continent, MUST BE EMPTY or dominant clans will keep taking power, if cant find a empty we should find one with the weakest dominant clan, or some to negotiate (uncertain option).
Dont matter if u like or no Epona rules, they are the best! people go there cause u have FREEDOM, SO MUST BE A EPONA COPY!

The ONLY solution is find the most empty server with very not much people and make this a Epona copy and make a lot of propaganda to make ppl go there, like colonize a new continent, MUST BE EMPTY or dominant clans will keep taking power, if cant find a empty we should find one with the weakest dominant clan, or some to negotiate (uncertain option).
Dont matter if u like or no Epona rules, they are the best! people go there cause u have FREEDOM, SO MUST BE A EPONA COPY!
There aren't really any "empty" servers though. Even the quieter servers have a "dominant" clan - which is essentially the big clan on the server that kills the bosses. The reason for that is extremely simple - if a server has a smaller population, it can rarely manage having multiple endgame clans...they would just be too weak to fight endgame bosses. It's way easier to clan up to fight bosses together, rather than trying to compete against each other. Then when everyone is in a single clan, it tends to gravitate to a DKP system in order to make it more fair for the players who play more - which is understandable...the clan needs to get more gear, so it starts to reward those that actually help to get the gear. As a casual player I personally don't like it, but it does make sense when you look at the big picture instead of just personal gain.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

That is the most hypocritical sentence I've read, perhaps in my entire life.

Let's forcefully take away a server's freedom, so that they can experience... freedom.

If a server can still kill Gele/BT, I'd say they're doing well.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Let's forcefully take away a server's freedom, so that they can experience... freedom.

dont need to take away server freedom, just overpopulate a random server, after some time thinking, thats why Epona is a free server
just take the server with less dom clan so the process must be easier
after overpopulate they will need a new rule, and Epona has one made that works

Well dominance already does that so idk what you’re on about. Forcefully putting strict restrictions on the entire server with the mindset of “join us or suffer”, forcing everyone who doesn’t want to join to compete against the dom clan all so they can sit back and enjoy their repeated victory’s over the weaker clan while they are scavenging for scraps, hoping one day they can rise and take the dom clans position all so they can do the exact same things they did only making many people quit the game because their clan fell apart.

So doesn’t that make you the hypocrite for criticizing him for wanting to go into a server to implement rules similar to that of Epona so people actually gain more freedom? Sounds like a communist dictator trying to shoot down the idea of democracy lol.

Just because a server can kill Gele/bt doesn’t mean they’re fine. There are many servers that kill both but are incredibly inactive whenever bosses aren’t up.

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

I believe this was sarcasm.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Make arcane anhilation and bloodthorn bash event a regular weekend event to keep everyone busy on their servers, except if a Dom clan is very greedy they should know when to leave bosses for other clans to kill, or what ever VR can do to occupy everyone on their respective servers.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING A HERO AND A COWARD IS NOT WHETHER YOU ARE SCARED IT'S WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOU DO WHEN YOU ARE SCARED

I think we need a new emote that indicates sarcasm for those who don’t know how to convey it over text rip
I don’t know who you’re talking about cause the only sarcastic thing I’ve read was ur delete Epona post lol. Mercenario is from Epona btw.