Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Yuletide Fishing Extravaganza Returns!

Gardens was mostly designed by OTM, everything after was designed by the new team VR. Not the same company, which probably explains the differences in both style and content (hail anime hair, rip).

I’m just starting to level my fishing, so not participating personally. All the same, I hope they redo the prizes before release. I think fishing related prizes are smart. Maybe instead make it a special rod, or different color fashion, etc...
There are a lot of simple prizes that can be played around with I imagine.
There are a lot of simple prizes that can be played around with BEYOND imagination.
VR has hella dedicated members, hundreds willing to give feedback. A select few who are actually get with coming up with their own models of artwork.
They can come to the community for suggestions but yet they decide to recycle the same unfathomable for competitions just like they have been for chests.
If we don't start coming together as a community to make them change their ways now, why would they change them for the upcoming events.
How much are y'all willing to bet that the spring event this year is just gonna be aeon chests with boosted spring fash drops and maybe a 12 for 10 chest deal on Valentine's day.
I'm not really saying that's the worst thing to ever happen, but them recycling the same unfathomable over and over and over, and now it's spilling into the competitions too?? It's just gets boring. Hell they don't even tell us what their long-term goals are and we are just supposed to sit here and feed them money.
Rogue Level 229+
Playing Since 2011 Yule

"Lol" -Unknown

Clansman of Seed
Turquoise collector ;)

Gardens was mostly designed by OTM, everything after was designed by the new team VR. Not the same company, which probably explains the differences in both style and content (hail anime hair, rip).

I’m just starting to level my fishing, so not participating personally. All the same, I hope they redo the prizes before release. I think fishing related prizes are smart. Maybe instead make it a special rod, or different color fashion, etc...
There are a lot of simple prizes that can be played around with I imagine.
There are a lot of simple prizes that can be played around with BEYOND imagination.
VR has hella dedicated members, hundreds willing to give feedback. A select few who are actually get with coming up with their own models of artwork.
They can come to the community for suggestions but yet they decide to recycle the same unfathomable for competitions just like they have been for chests.
If we don't start coming together as a community to make them change their ways now, why would they change them for the upcoming events.
How much are y'all willing to bet that the spring event this year is just gonna be aeon chests with boosted spring fash drops and maybe a 12 for 10 chest deal on Valentine's day.
I'm not really saying that's the worst thing to ever happen, but them recycling the same unfathomable over and over and over, and now it's spilling into the competitions too?? It's just gets boring. Hell they don't even tell us what their long-term goals are and we are just supposed to sit here and feed them money.
+1

Two things:

The leaderboards are not updating hourly. They update at about 9-11pm my time (EST). Second thing is the ling noden trader. Does he not exist this year or am I looking in the wrong place?
1BadApple1- 220 Ranger
1Blessed1- 215 Druid

Expect the bullsh¡t, Never accept it

Drawing by the amazing Angmar Reid

Didnt heard from this competition until I was in game yesterday. Also the fish bug claiming spot, or fishing cancelled appears a lot. Also I didn’t get an email at all. It would be nice if everyone, who is playing in this game get an announcement.
A day not laughed is a day not lived.....

Didnt heard from this competition until I was in game yesterday. Also the fish bug claiming spot, or fishing cancelled appears a lot. Also I didn’t get an email at all. It would be nice if everyone, who is playing in this game get an announcement.
you didn't miss anything, don't worry.
Ranger 227+

Can we trade our ling for nodens
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu