Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New player build please

In the early levels rouges are annoying to level. They die a lot, because they don’t have much defense/armor.
The build I’d suggest is to pump points into vitality, only if u notice that your rouge dies too much. At the same time pump points into dexterity, which will help u block/dodge more attacks. And then obviously strength and focus, because u want to deal damage to the mob and have enough energy to keep casting skills.
I’d say to get around 300-400 energy, 600+ vitality, depends on ur gear. And str to be 3/4 more than dex. It should be like this at around lvl100
For jewelry I’d suggest to buy the hero vigor ammy asap, keep it till like lvl 150 or until u get sigs. (Best way to make gold in early lvls is to farm wheat and sell 50-60g per).
Skills are based on personal preference. If u have shadowstrike, use it. Then I would say use life steal, helps with health, but if u have good hp regen, then don’t use it. Sneak attack is nice but for leveling don’t use it, cuz it takes to long to load and u can only use it once per mob. Quick strike is also a must. Use riposte, it’s also really nice when leveling. And try to also throw in rend while leveling. If u don’t have shadowstrike I’d say use fast reflex, if u don’t want to use fast reflexes, then use the points to max out the skills I mentioned.

Re: New player build please

In the early levels rouges are annoying to level. They die a lot, because they don’t have much defense/armor.
The build I’d suggest is to pump points into vitality, only if u notice that your rouge dies too much. At the same time pump points into dexterity, which will help u block/dodge more attacks. And then obviously strength and focus, because u want to deal damage to the mob and have enough energy to keep casting skills.
I’d say to get around 300-400 energy, 600+ vitality, depends on ur gear. And str to be 3/4 more than dex. It should be like this at around lvl100
For jewelry I’d suggest to buy the hero vigor ammy asap, keep it till like lvl 150 or until u get sigs. (Best way to make gold in early lvls is to farm wheat and sell 50-60g per).
Skills are based on personal preference. If u have shadowstrike, use it. Then I would say use life steal, helps with health, but if u have good hp regen, then don’t use it. Sneak attack is nice but for leveling don’t use it, cuz it takes to long to load and u can only use it once per mob. Quick strike is also a must. Use riposte, it’s also really nice when leveling. And try to also throw in rend while leveling. If u don’t have shadowstrike I’d say use fast reflex, if u don’t want to use fast reflexes, then use the points to max out the skills I mentioned.
tysm bro I,will definitely try this out