Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: I drew a pic for my phone case, and it works!

#22
be0wulf wrote:Titanfall 2 is pretty fun on ps4

Lol yeah it’s a fun game, too bad it’s not really that popular. Got it while it was on sale for like $10 on Xbox a ways back. Never play PvP multiplayer, only that mode where it’s a team of 3 vs like 5 rounds of AI. Kinda like a survival mode
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: I drew a pic for my phone case, and it works!

#23
Zkills wrote:
be0wulf wrote:Titanfall 2 is pretty fun on ps4

Lol yeah it’s a fun game, too bad it’s not really that popular. Got it while it was on sale for like $10 on Xbox a ways back. Never play PvP multiplayer, only that mode where it’s a team of 3 vs like 5 rounds of AI. Kinda like a survival mode


It used to be quite active, but after a while the player base started to die off. My brother said that the last time he tried playing he couldn’t even find a game in matchmaking. I think it’s because of lack of content... it’s really more about PvP than anything, and its kind of PvP isn’t as addictive as the PvP in Apex Legends or Call of Duty.
Image


Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Re: I drew a pic for my phone case, and it works!

#24
Angmar Reid wrote:
Zkills wrote:
be0wulf wrote:Titanfall 2 is pretty fun on ps4

Lol yeah it’s a fun game, too bad it’s not really that popular. Got it while it was on sale for like $10 on Xbox a ways back. Never play PvP multiplayer, only that mode where it’s a team of 3 vs like 5 rounds of AI. Kinda like a survival mode


It used to be quite active, but after a while the player base started to die off. My brother said that the last time he tried playing he couldn’t even find a game in matchmaking. I think it’s because of lack of content... it’s really more about PvP than anything, and its kind of PvP isn’t as addictive as the PvP in Apex Legends or Call of Duty.

Could never get into Apex Legends or Call of Duty... I always try to avoid games where all of the hardcore try hard gamers are lol. Fortnite for example, it was genuinely a fun game when it was first released up to season 2, then it blew up in popularity and all the sweats started playing and completely ruined it.. quit soon after it blew up in popularity.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: I drew a pic for my phone case, and it works!

#25
Zkills wrote:
Angmar Reid wrote:
Zkills wrote:Lol yeah it’s a fun game, too bad it’s not really that popular. Got it while it was on sale for like $10 on Xbox a ways back. Never play PvP multiplayer, only that mode where it’s a team of 3 vs like 5 rounds of AI. Kinda like a survival mode


It used to be quite active, but after a while the player base started to die off. My brother said that the last time he tried playing he couldn’t even find a game in matchmaking. I think it’s because of lack of content... it’s really more about PvP than anything, and its kind of PvP isn’t as addictive as the PvP in Apex Legends or Call of Duty.

Could never get into Apex Legends or Call of Duty... I always try to avoid games where all of the hardcore try hard gamers are lol. Fortnite for example, it was genuinely a fun game when it was first released up to season 2, then it blew up in popularity and all the sweats started playing and completely ruined it.. quit soon after it blew up in popularity.


Neither could I lol. If I ever play PvP games (or any game at all, really), I look for ones that aren’t too hard core. The rush just takes the fun out of the game lol.
Image


Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Re: I drew a pic for my phone case, and it works!

#26
I’ve heard a lot of good things about Titanfall 2, but never tried it myself. I did try Apex Legends for a while when it first came out, but I’m not a huge fan of the battle royale genre in general. Never really got into COD either.

Pretty much the only PVP games I play on a semi-regular basis are Battlefield 4 and V on xbox (most just as an excuse to hang out with my friends on occasion in the evenings lol) or Paladins, a hero-shooter that’s a lot like Overwatch - and the main reason I play that is because I’m decently good at it, and really enjoy the various characters/abilities.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can occasionally find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Re: I drew a pic for my phone case, and it works!

#27
Eragon123 wrote:Battlefield 4

Yes. Hardcore mode is best. Silenced Gol Magnum sniper with straight pull, normal x8 scope and laser sight... so satisfying lol
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: I drew a pic for my phone case, and it works!

#29
Angmar Reid wrote:
Zkills wrote:
Eragon123 wrote:Battlefield 4

Yes. Hardcore mode is best. Silenced Gol Magnum sniper with straight pull, normal x8 scope and laser sight... so satisfying lol


Sniper Rifle? :shock:

Love ‘em in practically any shooter


My favorite roles tend to be sniper (except on Xbox, where I'm horrible at sniping) or healers.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can occasionally find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Re: I drew a pic for my phone case, and it works!

#30
Angmar Reid wrote:
Zkills wrote:
Eragon123 wrote:Battlefield 4

Yes. Hardcore mode is best. Silenced Gol Magnum sniper with straight pull, normal x8 scope and laser sight... so satisfying lol


Sniper Rifle? :shock:

Love ‘em in practically any shooter

Yess Battlefield 4 has some of the best sniping in FPS games. Requires a lot of skill to do well but it is so incredibly rewarding once you master it. Everything from the bullet drop to bullet velocity and leading your targets... it’s perfect lol. Sniping in most fps games is too easy and overpowered, including the most recent battlefields, battlefield 1 and 5. A lot of the sniper rifles in bf4 are super satisfying as well, particularly the dlc ones like the Gol Magnum (pain to unlock but worth it ._. )
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests