Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Hacker

#1
Dear Admins, support, otm staffs,

So someone just hacked my account. He can log my acc on live game before but luckily support disabled it before he do all spell caster on my acc. But today I just saw someone log my account on f**** BETA and I was the one who registered my account on BETA. Now my question is how did he know my password and how the hell he change the registered email on my account ? I dont even got an email verification that I need to change the registered email to my account. Im not joking or lying around, this is really serious problem.
Image

Lv 217 Rogue of Emperrors

Re: Hacker

#2
Doflamingo is an account that's been passed around like 5 times that's probably why
220 druid
216 rogue
190 rogue
" Everyone wants the truth but none wants to be honest "

Re: Hacker

#3
Hell no bro and u dont know anything. So pls admins and staffs pls pls fix this. All my golds, stuff, and hardwork are there.
Image

Lv 217 Rogue of Emperrors

Re: Hacker

#4
Here is a definition of a hacker:
Hacker is a person who uses computers to gain unauthorized access to data.
if someone figured out your username and password that is actually a human error that was made by a person. A real hacker would not just hack an account he would hack the game or hack multiple accounts which would be stupid from his side because there is nothing he can do with the items as support can see trade and mail that were send to or from the account. And if Support sees a pattern by the same IP address they could simple ban him. But this days people could easy bypass it
”You got to do the right thing, even if it’s not what you want”

xAndrey, Level 215 Mage, Epona
Zelion, Level 180 Rogue, Epona
Member of Celtic Heroes Community since 2012

Re: Hacker

#5
But how the person change the registered email to my account even tho I dont got any email that Im going to change the link email to my acc. He even can log my acc to beta while im the one who registered it on beta and i have proof also Im sure otm staff have record that I registered it.
Image

Lv 217 Rogue of Emperrors

Re: Hacker

#6
xAndrey wrote:Here is a definition of a hacker:
Hacker is a person who uses computers to gain unauthorized access to data.
if someone figured out your username and password that is actually a human error that was made by a person. A real hacker would not just hack an account he would hack the game or hack multiple accounts which would be stupid from his side because there is nothing he can do with the items as support can see trade and mail that were send to or from the account. And if Support sees a pattern by the same IP address they could simple ban him. But this days people could easy bypass it

Could be brute force, im pretty sure ch has no max login attempts? correct me if im wrong

Re: Hacker

#7
lnfluxzy wrote:
xAndrey wrote:Here is a definition of a hacker:
Hacker is a person who uses computers to gain unauthorized access to data.
if someone figured out your username and password that is actually a human error that was made by a person. A real hacker would not just hack an account he would hack the game or hack multiple accounts which would be stupid from his side because there is nothing he can do with the items as support can see trade and mail that were send to or from the account. And if Support sees a pattern by the same IP address they could simple ban him. But this days people could easy bypass it

Could be brute force, im pretty sure ch has no max login attempts? correct me if im wrong


If you misspell password over 5 times it gives you a timer that you have to wait. And I would guess after like 100 trys OTM system would get triggered
”You got to do the right thing, even if it’s not what you want”

xAndrey, Level 215 Mage, Epona
Zelion, Level 180 Rogue, Epona
Member of Celtic Heroes Community since 2012

Re: Hacker

#8
Yeah, that s very unpleasant situation, nobody would like to lose account because of hackers. Especially if you spent a lot of time developing it. I can presume how they hacked it. There is such technology called hashing. It can generate any password by the method of guessing symbols. That is a very interesting technology and I think everyone should know about it. Try to understand this example https://gpu-hash.com/. We all are not secured.

Re: Hacker

#9
deniscesel wrote:Yeah, that s very unpleasant situation, nobody would like to lose account because of hackers. Especially if you spent a lot of time developing it. I can presume how they hacked it. There is such technology called hashing. It can generate any password by the method of guessing symbols. That is a very interesting technology and I think everyone should know about it. Try to understand this example https://gpu-hash.com/. We all are not secured.

Nice hypothesis, I will read about it. I heard about hashing before, but didn't know it can be used this way.

Re: Hacker

#10
Beton wrote:
deniscesel wrote:Yeah, that s very unpleasant situation, nobody would like to lose account because of hackers. Especially if you spent a lot of time developing it. I can presume how they hacked it. There is such technology called hashing. It can generate any password by the method of guessing symbols. That is a very interesting technology and I think everyone should know about it. Try to understand this example https://gpu-hash.com/. We all are not secured.

Nice hypothesis, I will read about it. I heard about hashing before, but didn't know it can be used this way.


Gosh, I thought hashing was just for corned beef! How does that work with the numbers and the letters on this here keyboard doohickey? Do I need to use a hammer to mash it?

Hypothesis is a big word for little bots. Plus this is a necropost. :?
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can occasionally find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests