Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New Player

#2
This gets asked a lot. When looking for an accurate answer to this question make sure people are describing the overall activity across all level ranges. People tend to only talk about endgame activity which misses the whole point of asking which server is active. Endgame is not the only thing representing a server no matter how much you believe it is. Best way to find out the activity of a server is to simply go visit the castle on different servers at various different times of the day. The more people there are in the castle the more socializing between players there is, which is a good representation of server activity and a good way to find out how active a server is without having to level up there and find out yourself.

For those going to answer this question, activity means how many players actively play the game and how full areas are at any given time of the day. Having a lot of people logging in only for bosses does not mean the server is active. Killing Bt or Dino in record times does not represent a servers activity.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: New Player

#4
Zkills wrote:This gets asked a lot. When looking for an accurate answer to this question make sure people are describing the overall activity across all level ranges. People tend to only talk about endgame activity which misses the whole point of asking which server is active. Endgame is not the only thing representing a server no matter how much you believe it is. Best way to find out the activity of a server is to simply go visit the castle on different servers at various different times of the day. The more people there are in the castle the more socializing between players there is, which is a good representation of server activity and a good way to find out how active a server is without having to level up there and find out yourself.

For those going to answer this question, activity means how many players actively play the game and how full areas are at any given time of the day. Having a lot of people logging in only for bosses does not mean the server is active. Killing Bt or Dino in record times does not represent a servers activity.


How is your server sir?

Re: New Player

#5
CeresI wrote:
Zkills wrote:This gets asked a lot. When looking for an accurate answer to this question make sure people are describing the overall activity across all level ranges. People tend to only talk about endgame activity which misses the whole point of asking which server is active. Endgame is not the only thing representing a server no matter how much you believe it is. Best way to find out the activity of a server is to simply go visit the castle on different servers at various different times of the day. The more people there are in the castle the more socializing between players there is, which is a good representation of server activity and a good way to find out how active a server is without having to level up there and find out yourself.

For those going to answer this question, activity means how many players actively play the game and how full areas are at any given time of the day. Having a lot of people logging in only for bosses does not mean the server is active. Killing Bt or Dino in record times does not represent a servers activity.


How is your server sir?

I’ve played Epona the most but you already said you won’t go there cause it’s too much, which I agree. The server is getting way too overpopulated. I haven’t seen any other server that comes remotely close to Eponas activity. That server regularly has 2 pages of players in the castle alone around the clock.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: New Player

#9
this is literally the best game I've found on a phone. I hate to see these comments as there not going to help the game grow. It's too good to be abandoned. But the dev's should definitely be ashamed of themselves, they have no idea what they have here.

Re: New Player

#10
CeresI wrote:this is literally the best game I've found on a phone. I hate to see these comments as there not going to help the game grow. It's too good to be abandoned. But the dev's should definitely be ashamed of themselves, they have no idea what they have here.


The current devs are pretty much the step-father of the game. They were originally based in Ireland but they opened a "sister" dev team in Thailand and got rid of the original team. Now they're working on a new game and theres a good chance once its released....something...maybe might happen to this one. You know how that works, kid you raised in your current marriage tends to get Favorited over the one you "inherited" from the old father.
Ashley A - 222 Mage - Novalis - Mabon
000000000000000 - 216 Rogue - Novalis - Mabon
Azona - 210 Druid - Novalis - Mabon

Then some Epona toons yo

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests