Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Old hair styles

Im here to start a petition on the old hair styles!

Now there were a variety of hairstyles that disappeared after the old engine disappeared, now there was the bald hairstyle, the "monk" hairstyle and there was messy hairstyle, how would we all feel if we had a chance to get it back? permanently or as an event type of period?

Re: Old hair styles

Either way I would like to see more hair styles, new or old, permanent or temporary. I feel like currently there aren’t enough, and all our toons have a tendency to end up looking almost the same. More variety would be great. I sketched some new ideas out earlier, never got to posting it tho.
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

More hair styles would be neat. I'm not sure how much I'd notice them at first - I'm usually wearing some sort of fashion on my head which tends to hide my character's hairstyle. However, that may change if some neat hairstyles are added to the game - the various wigs from a few years back are actually one of my favorite fashion headpieces (especially the effect ones ;) )
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

I'm 50/50 on it, its a nice sign of an old character, but we didn't know they were going to be removed, and we didn't know that those 3 styles were the ones that would leave(luckily I have 2 messy hair guys). Could really go either way.

I did like the new hair styles brought over from heroes age, they added some variety to the choices.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

I did like the new hair styles brought over from heroes age, they added some variety to the choices.
I don’t like any of the new hair styles lol. Some are obviously the typical “Asian” stereotypical hair styles while others are just weird and don’t fit well with the game lol. The only hair style I can use on male toons (dont play as female toons) is the og long hair style that has been around since the way beginning... think it’s 1 of 2 og hairstyles left standing. They killed the rest ,_,
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

You might see me with my signature black or white crown so hairstyle deffs a plus for me. I always wanted longgggg hair but apparently I think I was told VR/OTM couldn't handle the physics for it to be realistic enough.
Ashley A - 222 Mage - Novalis - Mabon
000000000000000 - 216 Rogue - Novalis - Mabon
Azona - 210 Druid - Novalis - Mabon

Then some Epona toons yo

You might see me with my signature black or white crown so hairstyle deffs a plus for me. I always wanted longgggg hair but apparently I think I was told VR/OTM couldn't handle the physics for it to be realistic enough.
Hair is extremely hard to make realistic. It's a lot easier to have a solid and unmoving 3d mesh, rather than something that actually moves around.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Hair is extremely hard to make realistic. It's a lot easier to have a solid and unmoving 3d mesh, rather than something that actually moves around.
This is true. However, I think it would still be satisfactory to have a long hairstyle even if it hardly “moved” at all. It wouldn’t be realistic, yes, but if anything the hair is for the looks rather than how it moves.
I would absolutely love to see some long hairstyles.

This is true. However, I think it would still be satisfactory to have a long hairstyle even if it hardly “moved” at all. It wouldn’t be realistic, yes, but if anything the hair is for the looks rather than how it moves.
+1 I think longer hair styles would be a nice addition. None of the current hairstyles look realistic anyways so who cares. Even the movement on some of the hairstyles is kinda weird.

Something like this
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

+1 I think longer hair styles would be a nice addition. None of the current hairstyles look realistic anyways so who cares. Even the movement on some of the hairstyles is kinda weird.

Something like this
Yup