Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Unity Engine Beta Rewards from 2018

I was a participant in the Unity Beta and submitted numerous bug reports which should have resulted in a Beta reward from that effort.

To date, now over a year later, I haven't seen the promised reward.

Did anyone else get it?

I've asked Difinitus and haven't seen a response since the middle of last year...

I just want to know if I've been skipped or if I should keep waiting in vain. ;)

Re: Unity Engine Beta Rewards from 2018

I never saw anything either. I know that not everyone who participated in the beta was going to get something, so for a whole I thought VR was just going to quietly give out something to the top reporters (which I think is great btw), but my guess is even that didn't happen, though I could very well be wrong. It'd be nice to remedy that if possible.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Lol no one has. Nagged Difinitus about it for the longest time and he even said he would personally hand deliver it to me ,_,
Don't worry Zkills, I'll hand deliver it to you personally in-game. ;)
Can’t get quote to work ,_, he said it in a topic that’s now locked ,_, Nvm got it
Last edited by Zkills on Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Unfortunately at this point I don't even see how they could determine who submitted feedback unless they actually kept it or made a list at the time. If they did that, though, you'd think it would have been super easy to make rewards. Slap some mauve on something n call it a day. Lol. Not to be rude or ungrateful, but I never understood why mauve. :-|

Unfortunately at this point I don't even see how they could determine who submitted feedback unless they actually kept it or made a list at the time. If they did that, though, you'd think it would have been super easy to make rewards. Slap some mauve on something n call it a day. Lol. Not to be rude or ungrateful, but I never understood why mauve. :-|
Mauve is a more ugly shade of purple and teal is more ugly shade of turquoise. I want a shiny golden mask or something like that... imagine a shiny golden lugh mask that sparkles ._. I want it difinitus, you owe me now
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Still waiting on my fashion gloves for beta testing Gelebrons tower.............
I can confirm that those were definitely sent out a couple of years ago, not sure why you didn’t get them - perhaps not everyone who participated in the beta did (similarly to how the Unity 2018 rewards were supposed to be handed out). I can’t remember what OTM had said so long ago.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Still waiting on my fashion gloves for beta testing Gelebrons tower.............
I can confirm that those were definitely sent out a couple of years ago, not sure why you didn’t get them - perhaps not everyone who participated in the beta did (similarly to how the Unity 2018 rewards were supposed to be handed out). I can’t remember what OTM had said so long ago.
Ya I know they were sent out lots of people on my sever had them. I never received mine though and never got any response about it. I gave up because it’s just a fashion item. And not a game changer.
IGN-Whiteyes 231Ranger, g0lden 220 Warrior, The Doctor 213 Druid
Clan- Novalis
World-Mabon