Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Account Conflict PW

So Basically, i tried logging into my old celtic account from like what? 2014? And it said: Account Conflict PW, Account name is conflicted, change required. The question is: how can i change my Username then?

Re: Account Conflict PW

If you haven’t already I’d suggest emailing support@onethumbmobile.com. There have been quite a few players with an account conflict problem. It may take them a few days to get to your reply, especially since it’s Friday and they aren’t in the office over the weekend, but they should get back with you as soon as they can :)
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

If you haven’t already I’d suggest emailing support@onethumbmobile.com. There have been quite a few players with an account conflict problem. It may take them a few days to get to your reply, especially since it’s Friday and they aren’t in the office over the weekend, but they should get back with you as soon as they can :)
Which informations do they need in the Email?

Which informations do they need in the Email?
Send an email with your username, character name, and server. Should be set with just that.

If the team needs any additional information after that they will request it from you.