Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Vote: Band or Line?

Band all the way. It takes a while to get used to but once you know how to work it I think it’s ideal for groups planning and staying in contact. I just feel like Line is just for texting and not for planning and all that jazz.
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

This has been moved to Off-Topic because it doesn't relate to Celtic Heroes. Please be mindful that you are posting in the correct section when starting new discussions.

Thank you and Happy Holidays!

BTW, I prefer Band for group-related discussions and Line for more 1-on-1.

This has been moved to Off-Topic because it doesn't relate to Celtic Heroes. Please be mindful that you are posting in the correct section when starting new discussions.

Ok sorry differus.
Please, if interested or needing a valuation on any item, just pm me or join band and search for me. We also post on the most up to date forum posts.

Ok sorry differus. What bands you on by the way?
Please, if interested or needing a valuation on any item, just pm me or join band and search for me. We also post on the most up to date forum posts.