Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Introduction

Oorah, I’m PsychoCowboy97 (My username, I realized afterward, has an extra “s” so I gotta fix that lol if I can) I am new to this forum, trying to get back onto Celtic Heroes, so I am looking for an active group or something like that. I played in the past, I got level 70 or so with a Mage but stopped cause I was just by myself and it was boring. But anyways I wanna play again. So that’s me, or at last as much info as I am willing to give out ;) sempre fi

Re: Introduction

Oorah, I’m PsychoCowboy97 (My username, I realized afterward, has an extra “s” so I gotta fix that lol if I can) I am new to this forum, trying to get back onto Celtic Heroes, so I am looking for an active group or something like that. I played in the past, I got level 70 or so with a Mage but stopped cause I was just by myself and it was boring. But anyways I wanna play again. So that’s me, or at last as much info as I am willing to give out ;) sempre fi
Welcome! I hope you get made to feel welcome. Come join my on arawn if you want and i can welcome you into my group.
Please, if interested or needing a valuation on any item, just pm me or join band and search for me. We also post on the most up to date forum posts.

Hey there, welcome back to Celtic Heroes!

A lot of players tend to fly through the early stages of the game, but most servers do usually have a decent number of players under level 100, so it probably won't be too hard to find other players to level and interact with! ;)
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

I just created a new mage character and am at the leystone just before entering Farcrag
On what server? If arawn ill see you right there.
Please, if interested or needing a valuation on any item, just pm me or join band and search for me. We also post on the most up to date forum posts.

Welcome to the CH forums! Hope you have a good time here. Always good to see new players and forum users :) If you have any questions about anything, feel free to post it in the appropriate subforum. There are plenty of players here who are more than happy to share their knowledge with others!
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Thank you all for the friendly welcomes! I am running through the beginner quests. I am a mage in Arawn, just finished what I needed at CrookBack Hallow. I would PM you, itemfinder, but I don’t rate just yet lol. My characters name is PsychoCowboy

Thank you all for the friendly welcomes! I am running through the beginner quests. I am a mage in Arawn, just finished what I needed at CrookBack Hallow. I would PM you, itemfinder, but I don’t rate just yet lol. My characters name is PsychoCowboy
Ok lol. Well ill log now.