Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

What’s the story behind your CH toon name?

Someone posted this question for another game and it was pretty entertaining to see what people came up with and why.

I have two main ones: Angmar Reid and RagingRedhead. I’ve posted the story behind them before but I’ll just do it again for the purposes of the post :)
Angmar Reid was my very first toon name. Angmar was a medieval girl’s name I found on the internet, and Reid is an Irish surname meaning “one with red hair,” or something like that. I made that when I thought it was “proper” to have a two-word name, lol.
RagingRedhead was something I came up with a few months ago. Truth is in the past I had an anger issue when playing PvP games. Nowadays I’m usually the more quiet person in a group... so this name has 4 parts, really: 1) Making fun of who I was in the past 2) Irony because of who I am now 3) Describes a piece of who I am 4) An excuse to use some awesome redhead puns like the one in my signature.
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Re: What’s the story behind your CH toon name?

Zkiller11 was my first toon ever. My first name starts with a Z and so my 11yr old brain, which is where the 11 came from, thought adding killer was cool lol. That was back in 2012. In about 2013 or 2014, don’t remember really, I decided to make another warrior named Zkills because I hated my original toons name. Zkills looked like Skills which I thought was unique and it was similar enough to Zkiller11 so people would recognize me. I’ve stuck with that name ever since with no plans to change it.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Lol mine is a story many will probably relate to:
Mindreader sounded cool at the time when I first got into games, and it went along with some inside jokes from my friend group. I’ve gotten too used to it to ever change it. That being said the number of “what am I thinking” jokes got old long ago, to the point I wished past me would’ve been slightly more clever (and of all classes, Warrior fits least with the name. Love being a warrior, but goodness, oh to swap some names between toons). That being said, Mind is an awesome shorthand, a single syllable, easy to type, moderately inconspicuous. Only problem is when people use it not as my name “I don’t mind”, “ mind your own business”, “are you out of your mind?” Which makes life simultaneously confusing and entertaining. Happy with it :D

Photon was my first choice for a ranger name. No regrets, it has many inside jokes, and I’m rather proud of it.

Doge Dandolo is just the SM’s Civilization buff in me being funny and making a meme callback. Fun name, little cheesy but happy with it.

Have a few other room names I think are funny, but I can barely claim any of these with my recent activity, so no use bringing them out of the woodwork.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

My first ever character, as well as my forum name here, was Rikitt. I named it after a previous alliance leader in a mobile castle building game I played prior to Celtic Heroes. The game was called Haypi Kingdom for you curious folks. She was just a badass and I admired her qualities so I wanted to carry on that name.

My second major character is named in the signature picture: "X." To be honest, I just thought the letter was cool. And everyone had Xx, X, or x in their name, so why not just have a single letter?

Other notable names I just made for fun on various servers are:
Sunshine
Gold
SunnyD

Proud Owner of a Blessed White Yule Crown

Ohh good question I like this one. My main toon is called DarkKnight, he's a warrior so thought it'd be pretty cool to call him that cuz u know, batman and all that. My main alt is called Enzio, he's a rogue so thought it'd be cool to call him after the most famous assassin in gaming history. I know the correct spelling is Enzo but at the time thought he was called Enzio so.

Lets all guess Zkills real name lol, I'm going with zack

Zkills looked like Skills which I thought was unique and it was similar enough to Zkiller11 so people would recognize me.
Smart! Always thought it looked cool, honestly. But this reminds me—how would I pronounce that? I’ve always thought the letter Z then “kills,” but over time I realized Z could also have served an S backwards to spell “skills.”
Blzzrd

Vowels dont exist

and the earth is flat
But Shivah has two! :O *gasp*
It’s obvious lol. Multiple ways to spell it though ;)
I would’ve guessed Zane :)
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

My first character in Celtic Heroes was a druid by the name of Guthix123. When I started playing CH, I was going through a huge Runescape phase, and figured what better name for a druid than the god of balance and nature. The 123 was just a random addition at the end, since "Guthix" was already taken.
At some point in 2013, I made the switch to what would become my main character, a ranger by the name of Eragon123. That name came from the Eragon book series, which I was heavily invested in at the time (I still have like 2-3 other banks/noob characters with names taken from that series).
As time went on, I made a few other characters: a mage named Zamorak1 (Runescape god of chaos), a rogue named Zaros1 (Runescape god of fate and control), and a warrior named Saradomin1 (Runescape god of order and wisdom)...do you see a pattern here yet? xD. The ironic thing was that by the time I made those three characters, I had mostly stopped playing RS...I was mostly sticking with cool names that fit the theme.

Zam and Era became my two main characters by 2015, I had picked up a second device at some point so I leveled and bossed with both all the time.

Around 2017-2018, I decided that I wanted to start afresh, so I created two new characters: a druid by the name of SirRenitee, and a warrior known as SirPrysing - the reasoning behind their names is pretty obvious lol. Those two are the ones I play the most on these days, though I'll still pop on Era from time to time for bosses. (They are both 213, with the eventual goal of getting them to 220).
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Zkills looked like Skills which I thought was unique and it was similar enough to Zkiller11 so people would recognize me.
Smart! Always thought it looked cool, honestly. But this reminds me—how would I pronounce that? I’ve always thought the letter Z then “kills,” but over time I realized Z could also have served an S backwards to spell “skills.”
It’s obvious lol. Multiple ways to spell it though ;)
I would’ve guessed Zane :)
I’ve always pronounced it the way you do, Z and then kills. And I’ve never heard the name Zane ever in my life lol. There’s Zack, Zach, Zac, Zak, and Zakk, with the first 3 being the most common.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge