Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Account conflict PW

Hello,

I started playing years ago and now where I found out that the game is now crossplayable I wanted to start again.
If I want to log in into my account it now tells me "Account name is conflicted, change required".
Do accounts get deleted after a certain time of inactivity?
I started playing around 2012 I think.

Im looking forward to hearing from you.

Best greetings

Janes Hüsken

Re: Account conflict PW

Hello,

I started playing years ago and now where I found out that the game is now crossplayable I wanted to start again.
If I want to log in into my account it now tells me "Account name is conflicted, change required".
Do accounts get deleted after a certain time of inactivity?
I started playing around 2012 I think.

Im looking forward to hearing from you.

Best greetings

Janes Hüsken
Hey there, welcome back to Celtic Heroes!

Accounts do not get deleted, that specific error is because of the crossplay update several years ago - any accounts with the same username on both android and IOS would run into that error.

If you send an email to Support@onethumbmobile.com, they will be able to help sort out the issue. Unfortunately, Support does tend to get a bit backed up, so it may take a few days before they can get to your ticket - but it should be a pretty easy fix.
When you write the email, any information you can provide about the account would help expedite the process - the class/level/server/names of the characters, and any receipts for Platinum purchases in the past would all be helpful for Support to confirm that you are the account owner.

Good luck!
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Re: Account conflict PW

Okey thank you very much for the answer, I will write them.

I hope I will get my account back, I was pretty far at that time...W

Best greetings

Janes Hüsken