Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Can I get some confirmed info on Seedlings?

Couple of questions I have before I decide whether to use my Seeds or sell them.

1) Does anyone have confirmation or evidence of what levelling the Ability does? Does it increase the damage gained by those around you? Or is it broken?

2) Do you really not get the effects from your own Skill? So if you’re going for a Kill it actually hinders your chances and the skill is moot?
RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy

Re: Can I get some confirmed info on Seedlings?

I'll confirm with you what my root does which is caustic(poison)

The damage on the pet itself adds 60 poison damage and the tier 6 skill description is 36 - 70 poison damage, I've been endlessly doing ability training and the higher it gets the more the skill damage aura improves, when the ability is at 0 it just adds 36 but maxed it's 70 and the effect is permanent with no fluctuation
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Thanks guys.

So to confirm, you can actually boost OTHER people’s Damage more than your own?

Also, as you don’t personally get the benefit from the skill, is it instacast so that you don’t ‘Lose’ anything by casting it?
RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy

Thanks guys.

Also, as you don’t personally get the benefit from the skill, is it instacast so that you don’t ‘Lose’ anything by casting it?
Not sure what a T6 boosts by when maxed(ability info was broken during beta) and I dont own one in live, but I can tell you the seedling's buff ONLY helps other people, not you. The skill you cast is the circle, so nothing is gained on your end.

In beta it was not instacast, idk if it is in live.

The entire reason behind the pet is to help other people, so the skill should always be cast when you can help a good amount of people in a fight(usually raids). Just be careful not to accidentally help your enemies...
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Thanks guys.

Has a two second cast but if you have enough melee toons around you then the cast isnt a loss for the raid
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

something i did notice on my t6 voltroot is that, when i cast the pet skill. it takes away the equivalent amount from my own damage. it does not take away the 100 damage it just reduces it by how much the skill adds. however, sometimes it does not do this. which leads me to believe it is a bug.
Morrigan
SeeBass
Catalytic
Noxious
Blowfish
Oktavius