Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Forgot Username.

Hey guys, pls I need to know if there's any means to recover my account, I forgot the username but still remember the password and toon name if it helps, please looking forward to hear from you guys :-)
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING A HERO AND A COWARD IS NOT WHETHER YOU ARE SCARED IT'S WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOU DO WHEN YOU ARE SCARED

Re: Forgot Username.

Hey guys, pls I need to know if there's any means to recover my account, I forgot the username but still remember the password and toon name if it helps, please looking forward to hear from you guys :-)
Hey there, sorry to hear that! Send an email to support@onethumbmobile.com, and they might be able to help you out. They shouldn’t need the password, but if you have any receipts for platinum purchases (check your google play or app store purchase history), or if your email is associated with the account, then they should be able to help ya out fairly easily.

Keep in mind that Support may be busy at the moment, and might take up to a few days to respond.

Good luck!
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Re: Forgot Username.

Hey there, sorry to hear that! Send an email to support@onethumbmobile.com, and they might be able to help you out. They shouldn’t need the password, but if you have any receipts for platinum purchases (check your google play or app store purchase history), or if your email is associated with the account, then they should be able to help ya out fairly easily.

Keep in mind that Support may be busy at the moment, and might take up to a few days to respond.

Good luck!
Tysm I really appreciate ur help :)
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING A HERO AND A COWARD IS NOT WHETHER YOU ARE SCARED IT'S WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOU DO WHEN YOU ARE SCARED