Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Character disappeared

During game play, it disconnected me and after trying to log in again, it said that another
player was on my account and to try later.

When I log in now, it acts as though I have no characters associated with my account.

Should I wait another day or create a new character and ask for the old one to be restored?

Re: Character disappeared

Problems returned. Seemed to be stuck with an OT quest that requires level 114 while I am level 179. Reported to support. Then found I couldn't log in. Went through standard password recovery. Logged in and saw no existing characters. This time, after creating a new character, still see no characters. Have sent this concern to online support within the game.

Problems returned. Seemed to be stuck with an OT quest that requires level 114 while I am level 179. Reported to support. Then found I couldn't log in. Went through standard password recovery. Logged in and saw no existing characters. This time, after creating a new character, still see no characters. Have sent this concern to online support within the game.
Make sure you are on the correct server, occasionally it will randomly put you on a different server, which would show that you don't have any characters.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

So I was able to log while sever was down goes up and I still get the same bs as before unable to login it's been over a week n I have gotten 0 help

Hello,

The Support Team does not monitor the forums. Since you have already reached out to Support and we are actively assisting you with your issue, we ask that you be patient and kindly wait for a reply from our team. We are trying to respond to everyone's inquiry as fast as possible.

Thank you. :)