Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Can't login my account

Hello,

My toon stuck in tavern, can't login back, plz help me how to login,. I was last time in tavern n log out when i login back i cant login. Plz help.
Have you checked you mail (if you can) because you might have been banned for some reason. Maybe a external factor
Please, if interested or needing a valuation on any item, just pm me or join band and search for me. We also post on the most up to date forum posts.

Hello,

My toon stuck in tavern, can't login back, plz help me how to login,. I was last time in tavern n log out when i login back i cant login. Plz help.
Have you checked you mail (if you can) because you might have been banned for some reason. Maybe a external factor
This was fixed in a reset on the 17th, and the base issue itself was hopefully fixed in today's Yule update.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Hello,

This was fixed in a reset on the 17th, and the base issue itself was hopefully fixed in today's Yule update.
Ok great to hear its fixes or whatever
Please, if interested or needing a valuation on any item, just pm me or join band and search for me. We also post on the most up to date forum posts.