Option A
Total votes: 27 (28%)
Option B
Total votes: 17 (18%)
Option C
Total votes: 53 (55%)
Total votes: 97

Re: Community Poll: Vote On The New Festive Reindeer

This “new” mount is an elk with Christmas fashion... Is it that hard for you come up with something new? You guys have 1 update a year, you could at least put in the slightest bit of effort to make something NEW. And by new I don’t mean new recycled content, a recolor is not new content.
It's actually a pet, which I didn't realize at first either. Yes it seems to be using the same model, but a new texture isn't too bad, especially if it looks good.

It's also possible that there will be more content with the Yule event, but we probably won't find out until release.
It’s still not new content. Every update is a new chest, pet or mount, a couple old items and fashion types made aeon, and a new fashion set. That’s a good base for an update but we should be getting more content not just same old. You can only have 1 mount and pet active so it’s just a waste of money because there will be a better one next time.

This “new” mount is an elk with Christmas fashion... Is it that hard for you come up with something new? You guys have 1 update a year, you could at least put in the slightest bit of effort to make something NEW. And by new I don’t mean new recycled content, a recolor is not new content.
It's actually a pet, which I didn't realize at first either. Yes it seems to be using the same model, but a new texture isn't too bad, especially if it looks good.

It's also possible that there will be more content with the Yule event, but we probably won't find out until release.
It’s still not new content. Every update is a new chest, pet or mount, a couple old items and fashion types made aeon, and a new fashion set. That’s a good base for an update but we should be getting more content not just same old. You can only have 1 mount and pet active so it’s just a waste of money because there will be a better one next time.
Well it's still new textures, even if they reuse a model so teeeechnically it's new content being added to the game - but it's not much, I definitely agree there.

Don't misunderstand me, I would like nothing more than to see VR working on large amounts of new changes and additions to CH. And yes, the premium pets/mounts are definitely getting old really quickly (I've disliked the premium pets/mounts concept since day 1). That being said, obviously VR is keeping their apples close to their chest with their plans for CH, so all we can really do is try to appreciate the stuff that is coming, and hope that they will have more time to dedicate to CH soon. If they are under pressure to get WH:O out soon, I can totally understand the need to slow down content for CH in the meantime - I deal with that daily with my own clients, albeit on a shorter timeline (weeks instead of months), and with less riding on it.

Is it fun? No.
Is it avoidable? Sometimes, but not always.
Is this at all relevant to the original topic? Definitely not.

I guess what I'm trying to say is - in my opinion, any new things (even semi-new things) are good to see, even if we'd like to see more. I'm not going so far as to say that any content is good content (again, premium pets/mounts -insert vomit emoji-) but for the most part (in my opinion at least), new content is better than no new content.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Vote A or go away!!
*goes away*
Azz is all about those wanna be Rudolph reindeer in a V-neck Santa hoodie with candy cane antlers and a cotton ball tail.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge