Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

NPC's are invisible on my tablet

My phone and tablet both run CH fine. the tablet is a really good tab, and its brand new. it has 4g on it and i have the option of using my internet. Well now after the new updates, the ch npcs such as vendors and shops, quest npc's. and monsters and mobs. they are all invisible. i can see there name with the amount of stars above there head but i cannot see the character (NPC). in the arena i cannot see other players. and sometimes i cant see the 4 star npcs. its completely unplayable now. its horrible for bosses or trying to help someone out. My friend is a druid and he was out of energy on the 130 in the arena and he was asking for me to finish it and i couldnt see him or the 130. so i had to keep clicking where i thought it was until i locked onto it.
Fingal:
  • Onida - Ranger - 226
  • Doopliss - Warrior - 200

Re: NPC's are invisible on my tablet

My phone and tablet both run CH fine. the tablet is a really good tab, and its brand new. it has 4g on it and i have the option of using my internet. Well now after the new updates, the ch npcs such as vendors and shops, quest npc's. and monsters and mobs. they are all invisible. i can see there name with the amount of stars above there head but i cannot see the character (NPC). in the arena i cannot see other players. and sometimes i cant see the 4 star npcs. its completely unplayable now. its horrible for bosses or trying to help someone out. My friend is a druid and he was out of energy on the 130 in the arena and he was asking for me to finish it and i couldnt see him or the 130. so i had to keep clicking where i thought it was until i locked onto it.
Take a note of your username and password.

Settings - Applications - Celtic Heroes - Delete Cache - Delete Data - Launch the game again.

Should solve the problem but let me know if it doesn't.

Esq
"It was like that when I got here"