Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Account Conflict

Every time I try to log in I get an error that says account name is conflicted. Change required.

Not sure if I had the same name on both ios and android. That might be the issue. The account i played on was android and that is the one I would like recovered.

Username is [removed].

Re: Account Conflict

Hey there,

First off, I'd highly recommend taking your username out of your post - these are public forums after all, and you probably don't want people to know that account detail. You can edit your post here and remove it.

Secondly - you are absolutely correct. The account name conflict issue started when IOS and Android were merged in the big Cross Platform update a few years ago - any accounts with the same username on both Android and IOS became conflicted. If you send an email to Support@onethumbmobile.com, with the error and the account username that is conflicted, the support team will fix the issue for you. Note: it may take a few days before you hear back from Support, they tend to get backed up with requests, and since VR is such a small company, they don't work weekends. Because of those two factors, you may not hear back until Monday.

Good luck!
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!