Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Dragon compared to Pheonix

I have a 6 dragon and wonder if the benefits of a Phoenix are so much better that it’s worth the expense to buy and the effort to train. If I didn’t have the dragon I guess I would get a phenoix but it seems as though it’s not that much better
Which class?
Lugh - Pegasus

Raburto - 230 nab fire mage
Rab Rogue - 221 dodo rogue

I have a 6 dragon and wonder if the benefits of a Phoenix are so much better that it’s worth the expense to buy and the effort to train. If I didn’t have the dragon I guess I would get a phenoix but it seems as though it’s not that much better
I rock both depending on which boss and how many people are there. If I need to play a pure dps role, I use dragon. It's by far the best dps pet for yourself. I use Phoenix a lot because it helps the clans dps overall so it's technically doing more damage if you think about it because of the debuff. Seed also technically does more damage if you have a lot of melee around you. If you're in a highly contested server like mine used to be, dragons your best best no matter what class you are. It can get tricky if you're a caster and there's no one with Phoenix's but drags best single dps by far.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

I rock both depending on which boss and how many people are there. If I need to play a pure dps role, I use dragon. It's by far the best dps pet for yourself. I use Phoenix a lot because it helps the clans dps overall so it's technically doing more damage if you think about it because of the debuff. Seed also technically does more damage if you have a lot of melee around you. If you're in a highly contested server like mine used to be, dragons your best best no matter what class you are. It can get tricky if you're a caster and there's no one with Phoenix's but drags best single dps by far.
^This about sums it up; rough overveiw:
If it's not a competitive server and you have a lot of melees in your clan: seed,
If caster wanting extra lure: pheonix,
Tanks also like phoenices,
If none of the above or just in doubt: dragon

But some people have particular preferences based on build, so it depends.
When in doubt pick the one that looks best with your fash/mount (kidding)mostly

(observational wisdom passing on)

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com