Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: I am such a noob;-;

I have played for so long, but oh my am I a noobXD
Oh, don’t worry. We’ve all been there. I’ve “noobed out” so many times so many times I can’t count.
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Oh, don’t worry. We’ve all been there. I’ve “noobed out” so many times so many times I can’t count.
You're still there Angmar
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

I also feel like due to the edited original post, there's more to this story than it seems :?

Aren't we all :lol:
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Lmho :lol:
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Being a noob is way better than hitting eg, trust me lol. Most of my greatest memories within this game are in my early years and all my true lasting friendships were made long before I hit eg... my oldest ig friend is from way back in 2012, and while she isn’t as active anymore it’s still a lot of fun when we do cross paths. Me and the boys (meme intended lol) in KodiakReavers are all still great friends even after we all split between Elementals and Ronin on Belenus. Eg is so different, just not the same as people change when they hit eg because their mind is more focused on the grind for better gear.

So long story short, enjoy your noob times while they last... or just stay there forever lmao.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Being a noob is way better than hitting eg, trust me lol. Most of my greatest memories within this game are in my early years and all my true lasting friendships were made long before I hit eg... my oldest ig friend is from way back in 2012, and while she isn’t as active anymore it’s still a lot of fun when we do cross paths. Me and the boys (meme intended lol) in KodiakReavers are all still great friends even after we all split between Elementals and Ronin on Belenus. Eg is so different, just not the same as people change when they hit eg because their mind is more focused on the grind for better gear.

So long story short, enjoy your noob times while they last... or just stay there forever lmao.
This is so true.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

This is so true.
Yea agreed
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207