Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Would you use DL sword til lux shop 180/200??

I wondering if I should use DL sword til lux shop but don't wanna lose rupture skill any feedback on what weapons you used between 175 to 200 would be welcomed thanks in advance
you wouldn't be able to use rupture with the dl sword anyway but there's an item that lets u use rupture with a sword, idk how u get it though. Axe and hammer are a popular choice for a dps warrior but I'd go for a hammer as it's a little more damage, slower but your not using a warrior weapon for its melee damage anyway lol unless u use haste that is.

I wondering if I should use DL sword til lux shop but don't wanna lose rupture skill any feedback on what weapons you used between 175 to 200 would be welcomed thanks in advance
you wouldn't be able to use rupture with the dl sword anyway but there's an item that lets u use rupture with a sword, idk how u get it though. Axe and hammer are a popular choice for a dps warrior but I'd go for a hammer as it's a little more damage, slower but your not using a warrior weapon for its melee damage anyway lol unless u use haste that is.
it’s cg offhand axe that allows rupture use with any mainhand

it’s cg offhand axe that allows rupture use with any mainhand
Oh. Though there was an event a while back when they use to do the real boss events that dropped a piece of gear that let us use rupture with any wep. It was a charm or brace I think

I would use axe, hammer if you want to use rupture. Not real fond of swords in this game, at least not until you get the cg offhand, and even then probably better options as far as damage per second is concerned.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.