Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Players Unable to Login

... to PM me with your character name and server. I will assist you getting back in the game. Please be mindful that it's the weekend and I may not respond right away, but I will be periodically checking PMs to assist those in need.

This only applies to players who are experiencing infinite loading screen or getting an error about your character already logged in.

This is not a way to seek assistance with account recovery such as; forgotten password, conflicted accounts or banned accounts. Please email support@onethumbmobile.com or appeals@onethumbmobile.com for banned accounts.

Re: Players Unable to Login

Hello, I logged out in the the global arena and cant log back in. It keeps saying try logging back in 5 mins its been 2 days. Logged in with other account it said I'm still logged in. If you can help me with this problem I
will much appreciate it thank you be well.

Character name: Ox
Class: warrior
Level: 222
Server: balor

... to PM me with your character name and server. I will assist you getting back in the game. Please be mindful that it's the weekend and I may not respond right away, but I will be periodically checking PMs to assist those in need.

This only applies to players who are experiencing infinite loading screen or getting an error about your character already logged in.

This is not a way to seek assistance with account recovery such as; forgotten password, conflicted accounts or banned accounts. Please email support@onethumbmobile.com or appeals@onethumbmobile.com for banned accounts.
I respect the dedication it took to make that poster.
You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover. But You Can By Its First Few Chapters And Certainly By Its Last.

Why don't you want to help those who can't login because of password issues, Difinitus? My email wasn't registered and i don't remember my password so i can't login.
It is better if you add email registration option in the account creation page so people do it right when they create their game account. I am sure a lot of people forget to register their email later and lose their account just like me.

Why don't you want to help those who can't login because of password issues, Difinitus? My email wasn't registered and i don't remember my password so i can't login.
It is better if you add email registration option in the account creation page so people do it right when they create their game account. I am sure a lot of people forget to register their email later and lose their account just like me.
This is specifically relating to an issue with players getting stuck in a global zone like the arena during the Witch event.

Please contact support@onethumbmobile.com for assistance with recovering your account.

This is specifically relating to an issue with players getting stuck in a global zone like the arena during the Witch event.

Please contact support@onethumbmobile.com for assistance with recovering your account.
This happens periodically, but it allows me to log in about an hour later again. The same issue occurs (a lot) in any other zone.
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

I have already emailed you all the details
Please check your email
I hope to get my account back soon
Thank you