Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Possibility during double?

Question for difinitus, is there a possibility we could get a mixture of events for thanksgiving/black friday double plat sale? And add a gelebron weekend to the mix? Would be really appreciated i know you mentioned the possibility of another one of these events coming before 2020 i think it would be awesome
StormrageAwaken - Druid - level - 220
Dragonswrath - Ranger - level - 222

Clan AFFINITY

Server Epona

5 Dino kills

Re: Possibility during double?

SirGelebron wrote:
Rogue4Life wrote:5x exp event ty

That’s way too op. Maybe double xp weekend.

Double xp would be nice. The only way a 5x exp event could possibly work would be if it did not stack with any other experience boosting consumables.
I would actually really like to see that if it were possible...essentially one weekend of free heroic knowledge elixirs for everyone.
Eragon123 - lvl 220 ranger
Zamorak1 - lvl 220 mage
Sulis
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Go Team #WorldSkillsUSA!
Rabid Glitter Squirrel Wrangler
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.

Check out the fan-made Celtic Heroes Database: celticheroesdb.com!

Eragon123 wrote:
SirGelebron wrote:

Double xp would be nice. The only way a 5x exp event could possibly work would be if it did not stack with any other experience boosting consumables.
I would actually really like to see that if it were possible...essentially one weekend of free heroic knowledge elixirs for everyone.

+1 That'd be cool as hell.

The double XP from like 2012 or 2013 was so OP. We did weeks of leveling in a weekend and kind of killed the game then lol. Went from like 105-155 in 2 days which was hard back then since the highest lvl Mob was only 140.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack

Roll Coal wrote: Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

Eragon123 wrote:
SirGelebron wrote:

I like that idea, cheap lixing with less stress, less efficiency concerns, fewer consumables etc. Lol even that might be a bit much, 4x maybe.
But that might actually be a good way of hyping the x2 plat; get people in the lixing mood by having a day or two of unstackable 4/5x xp before 2x plat immediately followed by a weekend of 1.5 stackable xp. Might increase chest sales, or might decrease it, but I'd call it a win/win for the player (trying to level a druid; no bias at all lol).
Bearer of the Elephant Hammer
Premier Glitter Artillerist and Explarklives Operative.

Lugh: -Pegasus-
Mindreader - W
Doge Dandolo - D
CH on discord
CH database
Bitey's Guide
Glitter Mortar for Sale
Ya know what really gets my goat? La Chupacabra

Eragon123 wrote:
SirGelebron wrote:

I like this. Yes please!
Glitter grenades n’ rabid sparkle squirrels. Ya know, the usual.

Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit. I ginger snap.

SirGelebron wrote:

Not if u wanna revive the game it aint :lol:
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
200+ Druid

\('-')/ \('-')/ \('-')/ \('-')/ \('-')/

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu