Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Possibility during double?

Question for difinitus, is there a possibility we could get a mixture of events for thanksgiving/black friday double plat sale? And add a gelebron weekend to the mix? Would be really appreciated i know you mentioned the possibility of another one of these events coming before 2020 i think it would be awesome
Rhiannon-

Restoration - Druid - level- 221
Lady Merlin - Mage - level - 172
Clan Unity
Goated Dps druid

Epona-

StormrageAwaken - Druid - level - 225 (semi-retired)
Dragonswrath - Ranger - level - 222 (retired)
Clan Affinity
Server Epona

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Re: Possibility during double?

5x exp event ty
That’s way too op. Maybe double xp weekend.
Double xp would be nice. The only way a 5x exp event could possibly work would be if it did not stack with any other experience boosting consumables.
I would actually really like to see that if it were possible...essentially one weekend of free heroic knowledge elixirs for everyone.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

5x exp event ty
Double xp would be nice. The only way a 5x exp event could possibly work would be if it did not stack with any other experience boosting consumables.
I would actually really like to see that if it were possible...essentially one weekend of free heroic knowledge elixirs for everyone.
+1 That'd be cool as hell.

The double XP from like 2012 or 2013 was so OP. We did weeks of leveling in a weekend and kind of killed the game then lol. Went from like 105-155 in 2 days which was hard back then since the highest lvl Mob was only 140.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

5x exp event ty
I like that idea, cheap lixing with less stress, less efficiency concerns, fewer consumables etc. Lol even that might be a bit much, 4x maybe.
But that might actually be a good way of hyping the x2 plat; get people in the lixing mood by having a day or two of unstackable 4/5x xp before 2x plat immediately followed by a weekend of 1.5 stackable xp. Might increase chest sales, or might decrease it, but I'd call it a win/win for the player (trying to level a druid; no bias at all lol).

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

5x exp event ty
I like this. Yes please!
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

5x exp event ty
Not if u wanna revive the game it aint :lol:
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu