Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Bheara Rewards/Participation

i helped killing her 3 times and got 3 emails, TY Devs, but i got crap from the chests. 1 pink rider top, useless Attack lixes which are NON hero while im a mage, i dont even use attack, and got 1 health sigls, and FREAKING COINS? ARE U *** FR? COINS?!??!!! Which person said, "You know what, lets put some useless coins into the bags, so no one will get a new mount" I just wanted freaking wings or a mount. Holy unfathomable.

Not everyone did. I was at 2 no mails
From what Difinitus said, it sounds like they tracked it based on who was in the arena pit within a short window of the kill...I wonder how big that window was. If someone had to log out before the kill, or maybe even respawned at the ley and didn't get back to the boss fast enough, perhaps VR didn't track them? Idk for sure, just throwing out a possibility..but if you were right on top of the boss when she was killed, than you should have gotten a mail.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Not everyone did. I was at 2 no mails
From what Difinitus said, it sounds like they tracked it based on who was in the arena pit within a short window of the kill...I wonder how big that window was. If someone had to log out before the kill, or maybe even respawned at the ley and didn't get back to the boss fast enough, perhaps VR didn't track them? Idk for sure, just throwing out a possibility..but if you were right on top of the boss when she was killed, than you should have gotten a mail.
Both times there from just after start to finish. Not really surprised though. The event was flawed from the beginning.

I don't know how but someone on my server said they got this as a drop from arena witch, I bought it from them. Not sure if they are rare or if others got them too. Anyone have any input?
From their superior samhain bounty bag
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

I don't know how but someone on my server said they got this as a drop from arena witch, I bought it from them. Not sure if they are rare or if others got them too. Anyone have any input?
We had someone get another 50%
You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover. But You Can By Its First Few Chapters And Certainly By Its Last.