Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Global Obelisk... what did you get?

#21
Zkills wrote:
Hamza wrote:
Zkills wrote:Glad you care so much. Means a lot to me

I'll just steal that from you today when you come back in arena :)

Na I’m done now. Got rank 16 and rank 17 isn’t worth the grind/combos (which are necessary to even have a chance against other combo noobs... if you can’t beat em join em). I stopped with mass AoE killing cause I was hardly getting any exp so I just targeted everyone who was killing me instead, most of which gave pretty good exp lol. Invincible Wizard is good enough for me. I now go by Wizard Professor Zkills.

I'll still kill ya if i see ya in arena :)

Re: Global Obelisk... what did you get?

#22
Hamza wrote:
Zkills wrote:
Hamza wrote:I'll just steal that from you today when you come back in arena :)

Na I’m done now. Got rank 16 and rank 17 isn’t worth the grind/combos (which are necessary to even have a chance against other combo noobs... if you can’t beat em join em). I stopped with mass AoE killing cause I was hardly getting any exp so I just targeted everyone who was killing me instead, most of which gave pretty good exp lol. Invincible Wizard is good enough for me. I now go by Wizard Professor Zkills.

I'll still kill ya if i see ya in arena :)

Who are you?
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: Global Obelisk... what did you get?

#23
Zkills wrote:
Hamza wrote:
Zkills wrote:Na I’m done now. Got rank 16 and rank 17 isn’t worth the grind/combos (which are necessary to even have a chance against other combo noobs... if you can’t beat em join em). I stopped with mass AoE killing cause I was hardly getting any exp so I just targeted everyone who was killing me instead, most of which gave pretty good exp lol. Invincible Wizard is good enough for me. I now go by Wizard Professor Zkills.

I'll still kill ya if i see ya in arena :)

Who are you?

No one

Re: Global Obelisk... what did you get?

#24
Well the only ones who can kill me 10/10 times are PvP toons using broken reaver gear so yeah. I don’t fight those people anyways because reaver rings give too many resists. If I see reaver noobs I just leave.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: Global Obelisk... what did you get?

#26
Zkills wrote:Well the only ones who can kill me 10/10 times are PvP toons using broken reaver gear so yeah. I don’t fight those people anyways because reaver rings give too many resists. If I see reaver noobs I just leave.


Just killed you the other day non PvP build no elixirs.

So much for invincible mage, just a coward killing those who are distracted and runs away when attacked.

Re: Global Obelisk... what did you get?

#27
ryandragon wrote:
Zkills wrote:Well the only ones who can kill me 10/10 times are PvP toons using broken reaver gear so yeah. I don’t fight those people anyways because reaver rings give too many resists. If I see reaver noobs I just leave.


Just killed you the other day non PvP build no elixirs.

So much for invincible mage, just a coward killing those who are distracted and runs away when attacked.

If you are a non PvP build I could probably two or three shot you and kill you easily. You probably hit me while I wasn’t focused on you. I don’t remember it though because unlike you I don’t whine and complain everytime I get killed in a PvP zone, I just shrug it off and move on. Plus I said 10/10 times, meaning I have absolutely no chance whatsoever taking down a PvP toon in reaver jewelry... even if it’s a 185 full vit warrior using t1 reaver rings, they’re that broken.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: Global Obelisk... what did you get?

#28
Zkills wrote:
ryandragon wrote:
Zkills wrote:Well the only ones who can kill me 10/10 times are PvP toons using broken reaver gear so yeah. I don’t fight those people anyways because reaver rings give too many resists. If I see reaver noobs I just leave.


Just killed you the other day non PvP build no elixirs.

So much for invincible mage, just a coward killing those who are distracted and runs away when attacked.

If you are a non PvP build I could probably two or three shot you and kill you easily. You probably hit me while I wasn’t focused on you. I don’t remember it though because unlike you I don’t whine and complain everytime I get killed in a PvP zone, I just shrug it off and move on. Plus I said 10/10 times, meaning I have absolutely no chance whatsoever taking down a PvP toon in reaver jewelry... even if it’s a 185 full vit warrior using t1 reaver rings, they’re that broken.


Doubt you’d be able to kill a tank in 2-3 shots lol. BT gear gives a ton of resists, I’ve defeated a good number of mages while being in a full tank build.
    World-Gwydion
    Surya7 (Warrior Lvl 225)
    Clan-Relentless


    Image

    Re: Global Obelisk... what did you get?

    #29
    Surya707 wrote:
    Zkills wrote:
    ryandragon wrote:
    Just killed you the other day non PvP build no elixirs.

    So much for invincible mage, just a coward killing those who are distracted and runs away when attacked.

    If you are a non PvP build I could probably two or three shot you and kill you easily. You probably hit me while I wasn’t focused on you. I don’t remember it though because unlike you I don’t whine and complain everytime I get killed in a PvP zone, I just shrug it off and move on. Plus I said 10/10 times, meaning I have absolutely no chance whatsoever taking down a PvP toon in reaver jewelry... even if it’s a 185 full vit warrior using t1 reaver rings, they’re that broken.


    Doubt you’d be able to kill a tank in 2-3 shots lol. BT gear gives a ton of resists, I’ve defeated a good number of mages while being in a full tank build.

    No not tanks. But they do so little damage and if they’re not wearing reavers I can still do very good dmg on them and even take them out depending on the situation of the fight. Think I’ve killed you a couple times. I can easily dmg through the resists given by a bt ammy, edl and shield... but the 1.6k resists that come from 4 reaver rings is waaaaay too much for any mage really. I saw a lvl 201 PvP warrior with 4 reaver rings easily knocking around endgame full dg mages... they’re broken lol
    Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

    Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

    Can you do the impossible?
    Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

    Re: Global Obelisk... what did you get?

    #30
    This post is gonna get locked anyway so might as well :? You killed me while I was in a raid boss dps setup so that doesn’t really strengthen your argument..if you do want to prove that you could damage through a tanks resists, we could perhaps try it out in the arena or tav sometime ye?
      World-Gwydion
      Surya7 (Warrior Lvl 225)
      Clan-Relentless


      Image

      Who is online

      Users browsing this forum: TricksterFromLugh and 19 guests